lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-19-2003, 09:07 PM   #121
Jeedii_zaarinn

Location: ej's pirate house, near skull cove in the carribean.
after recieveing contact from zan longo talks to him

longo: i am not sure when the attack will start. i have moniters here and at the station. right now the 3 of us are preparing for battle, gathering weapons powering up the shields and getting the militia ready.

bond: longo what weapons are we using?

longo: im using my musket and flint lock pistols. u guys are welcome to use any weapons that we got; muskets, german grenades, mp-40s, m-1 rifles. i advise u not to use ur lightsaber or ring saber, save them for the real fight when we come across luminaro.

havoc: fine with me

bond: what will be the outcome of the battle?

longo: many people will get shot; i have personal shields for all of us if u want to use them

Phillipians 4:13: I can do everything because Christ gives me strength.

Last edited by Jeedii_zaarinn; 02-20-2003 at 04:32 PM.
Jeedii_zaarinn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2003, 10:19 PM   #122
topshot
Loves Taffy

((OOC: My character relies on gut instinct when there's danger. He wouldn't say "what if we got shot?" Instead, I ask you nicely, Jeedi Zaarinn, to edit that quote to sound more like "What do you predict will be the outcome of this war?" Something a wise man would say, please. I apologize if you feel insulted in any way that I might have hurt you.))

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2003, 04:03 PM   #123
Jeedii_zaarinn

topshot i am very sorry, i will edit my post, and i do not feel insulted. if u feel there needs to be a change that doesn't fit let me know.

Old 02-20-2003, 07:58 PM   #124
topshot
Loves Taffy

(Thank you, Jeedi )

Edited post (requested by Jeedi Zaarinn ) :

"So, this is your house?"

Longo replied,"Yeah."

Obi then commented,"Nice place!"

Last edited by topshot; 02-23-2003 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:59 PM   #125
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Havoc: Iron Eagle, itīs about old fashioned fighter planes

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.

Last edited by jokemaster; 02-24-2003 at 08:17 AM.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2003, 04:17 PM   #126
Jeedii_zaarinn

yo guys we're at my house at this point of the story, bond can u please edit ur post?

Old 02-22-2003, 11:43 AM   #127
Jeedii_zaarinn

now to continue the story

captain ej recieves a transmission from helm's deep.

helm's deep: captain!! we have spotted luminaro's transports. what should we do?

captain ej: let them land here if they start attacking power up the station defenses anyway.

helm's deep: thank you captain.

ej: mk send a transmission to zan-cool stating that he better get his troops ready and have them landed near the battle.
now does everybody know where to go and once when bond and havoc finish off their assignments their regiments will meet up with me and we'll push back luminaro's army with cannons and soldiers. if any case they start pushing us back we'll go back to the defenses in front of my house. at that point zan should be coming right behind them and then finish off luminaro's army.

war room tatician: captain they have landed

havoc: all right we'll start getting into formation.

as captain ej, havoc and bond go outside to assemble the troops they see luminaro's ships land and take off as they drop troops off.

ej: havoc go to the wheat field and bond go to the orchard. soldiers fix bayonets!! soldiers shoulder arms! march!!

as ej's regiment marched toward the center of the battle, havoc reached the wheat field, soon the sith soldiers stopped and readied their rifles.

havoc: make ready, aim, fire!!

then thousands of blue laser fire bursted from the soldiers rifles. alot of sith soldiers went down. then they fired their rifles and alot of militia went down. havoc then issued a bayonet charge. soon the screams of sith soldiers filled the air.

Old 02-22-2003, 04:21 PM   #128
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Soon after, Zan-Cool and the New Republic land on the battlefield and the New Repulbic star firing at the Sith army.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2003, 06:26 PM   #129
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi receives captain ej's orders and heads toward the orchard. He spots a group of 10 sith warriors and takes out his .45 calibur Colt.

The sith spot him and surround him in a closed in circle.

"How persistent you all are........DIE!!!!!!"

Obi then starts firing his Colt, taking out 5 of the 10 warriors. He looks back and kills 5 of the other 10.

Old 02-24-2003, 08:46 AM   #130
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*blasts an enemy alien and looks up to see a projectile heading straight twoard his squad*
Havoc: INCOMING!!!
*some of the squad manages to find cover, but most are hit by either the projectile or the debris thrown into the air by it.*
Havoc: They got artillery.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-24-2003, 03:58 PM   #131
Jeedii_zaarinn

captain ej finds out that they got artillery and sends a message to havoc and bond.

ej: havoc bond, take ur regiments and meet me back here at the centerpoint. ill send a message to a battery captain to start destroying luminaros artillery

Old 02-24-2003, 05:50 PM   #132
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Havoc: Not enough time, we'll get slaughtered by the time we get there, I'm taking what's left of my regiment and taking out those cannons

Old 02-24-2003, 06:04 PM   #133
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: havoc i am going to be sending another regiment over. bond whats ur story?

then ej goes over to the cannan captain.

ej: captain concetrate all fire on their artillery. cover fire for this new regiment thats heading to the wheat field.

ej sends another message to bond.

ej: bond if u can get over and help me reinforce my regiment.

Old 02-24-2003, 06:55 PM   #134
topshot
Loves Taffy

As Luminaro's troops pull out the heavy artillery, they soon discover that Bond has used a magic portal to dispense of all weapons excluding captain ej's heavy weaponry.

Without captain ej knowing, Bond appears from out of nowhere with an army of Bounty Hunters at his disposal, and starts backing up EJ's regiment in fire power with missiles, grenades, uzi's, and all other sorts of weaponry.

Obi:"You called???"

Old 02-25-2003, 03:58 PM   #135
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: thanx bond now lets get pushing these guys back. zan's army should be here now and start destroying those transports.

Old 02-25-2003, 05:05 PM   #136
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*havoc and the four remaining members of the regiment sneak near the first artillery*
Havoc: OK, you two *points at an engineer and a stationary weapons expert* take over this artillery cannon, destroy all the artileries exept these two *points at cannons next to the one they're standing next to* or you will blow yourselves up. You *poiints at demolitions expert* stick with me. We'll destroy these with our own explosives and we'll meet up back here. GO
*calls bond and Ej and reports his status*
Jokemaster: Casualties are heavy and we are only 4 surviving. We are about to destroy the artillery. What's your status?

Old 02-25-2003, 05:26 PM   #137
Jeedii_zaarinn

bond has reinforced my regiment with a squad of bounty hunters. we're pressing onwards driving them back with our forces and cannons.

Old 02-25-2003, 05:35 PM   #138
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*hears a fire warning from the cannon next to him*
Havoc: GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE. THEY'RE FIRING THE CANNON

Old 02-25-2003, 05:49 PM   #139
Jeedii_zaarinn

zan are all those transports destroyed? we have just beaten them back and you guys should ambush them right about now!!!!!

suddenly red laser fire came behind the sith troopers. thousands of them went down, the sith troopers turned around and charged at the new republic troops.

ej: ok soldiers rwady arms!!! make ready!!!!! aim!!!!!!! fire!!!!!!!

another wave of blue blaster fire came out and hit the sith troopers. then ej ordered a bayonet charge. soon all the sith soldiers were either killed wounded or captured.

the battle was over.

ej: ok now i want men to take whatever cannons that are left and bring em back to the house. also have the surgeons ready and get men to take our wounded to the house.

captain: what of the sith soldiers?

ej: take them back to. have them fixed up and load them into a prisoner transport. they are then taken to scotland yard and be tried for joing luminaro's army.

captain2: if they are found guilty?

ej:if they are found guilty, their heads are to be lopped off, that is if they were paid to join, if they were found guilty of being forced then allow them to go.

Old 02-26-2003, 11:45 AM   #140
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool contacts Longo 2 Guns, "All of the enemies' transport are taken down by the New Republic. What is the situation over there?"

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 02-26-2003, 03:49 PM   #141
Jeedii_zaarinn

everything is over. all transports and artillery has been destroyed. all the wounded has been taken to the surgeon and is being fixed up. as for the sith soldiers they are being rounded up and taken out by prison transports. they are taken to prison and be trialed there.

Old 02-27-2003, 06:16 PM   #142
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*goes into the artillery holding the weapons expert and the engineer*
Havoc: OK men, the battles over.
*no answer*
Havoc: Gunner?
*havoc turns the control chairs and finds both soldiers dead with some lightsaber burns*
Havoc: Oh crap.
*turns around to see the demoliton expert being gunned down by a hidden high rank sith soldier who aims the gun at him*
Sith Soldier: DROP YOU WEAPON
*about 30 sith soldiers come out, all aiming weapons at Havoc *
Havoc:OK OK
*he is put in stun cuffs and is taken to a cloaked ship outside, which takes of with cloaker on after the sith soldiers take him inside*
Ship Captain: Monitor the prisoner for anything unusual
*the crew take various tests and find that Havoc is force-sensitive.*
Captain: tell Master Unduli, he will want to know about this
*one of the crew members radios Luminaro and notifies him about Havoc being taken prisoner and being force sensitive*
((OOC: zaarinn Is it ok if i use Luminaro for a while?))

Old 02-28-2003, 09:05 AM   #143
Jeedii_zaarinn

yeah it is ok if use him, when the real luminaro aint here

Old 02-28-2003, 08:14 PM   #144
topshot
Loves Taffy

Seeing Luminaro's thugs take away Havoc, Obi jumps one of 'em and front kicks the other in the chest, spidey-style!

"Hey you!"

One of the Sith soldiers turns around.

Sith Soldier 1:"Who the heck are you???"

Obi:"Your WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!"

Before the Sith could even charge Obi, Obi had quickly put him in a strangle-hold by using the force. With lightning fast reflexes, Obi discharges his holstered Colt, wounding the idiot. The other soldier locking Havoc up turns around, suddenly gripped the same way, but was killed by another of Obi's techniques........the deadly Leg Detachment Attack! A move Obi had learned while he and Havoc were helping Klai Finn kill his evil brother (back in "Klai's Revenge: Mission to Ord Katrassi".)

After killing 3 sith soldiers, Obi quickly used his saber to cut through the bars of Havoc's jail transport cell, then jumped in and broke the stun cuffs that kept him from trying to escape.
Seeing that Havoc was unconscious, Topshot tries to awaken him.

He quietly whispers,"Hey! Wake up!"

Last edited by topshot; 02-28-2003 at 08:59 PM.
Old 02-28-2003, 08:48 PM   #145
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Topshot: Havoc is unconcious, that's what the stun-cuffs do))

Old 02-28-2003, 08:57 PM   #146
topshot
Loves Taffy

((Oops! Sorry 'bout that! I'll edit my post. ))

Old 02-28-2003, 09:02 PM   #147
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*starts snoring*

Old 02-28-2003, 09:15 PM   #148
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej walks into the cell and motions to bond that they must get out before more sith troopers come.

bond: allrighty

just then several red laser fire came nearly hitting them.

ej: we have to go now! *fires a shot out of his musket hitting one sith soldier, then whips out his 2 flint lock pistols and starts blasting away.*

bond: ej im gonna grab havoc-u go and cover us

ej: great

Old 02-28-2003, 10:41 PM   #149
topshot
Loves Taffy

Bond scoops Havoc and tosses him onto one shoulder, then runs off while Captain EJ provides cover fire.

Bond:"Havoc, let's hope you wake up in time to smell the coffee 'cause if we are to come back alive, we'll need you to help!"

Old 03-01-2003, 10:52 AM   #150
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: good when we come back ill make us some foldgers coffee or whatever anybody likes, but some coffee for havoc

Old 03-01-2003, 01:42 PM   #151
topshot
Loves Taffy

Bond:"Yeah, Foldiers chef's choice brewery, 2 lumps of sugar. One for me, and one for Havoc!"

((Don't want to brag, but, what does everyone think of my new title?))

Old 03-01-2003, 02:10 PM   #152
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: where is zan cool? but anywho bond, we're gonna have to think up of a new plan.

bond: ok

ej: now since havoc is knocked out, he is going to the infirmary to get better, and since i don't know where zan is, we're gonna have to go after luminaro ourselves.

*finally our 2 heroes have reached ej's house and tells a medic to take care of havoc. then mk came and tells ej there is a message waiting for him in the comm center.*

bond: i wonder what the message could be?

*ej plays the message and the picture of luminaro comes on*

luminaro: ah captian ej, i have ur pal zan-cool corizen. *shows zan being ready to drop in a carbonite pit* im afraid u may have to come to my lair and fight me for him.

bond: aw sithspit!!

ej: we'll take u on ur challenge

*cuts transmission* bond: so u got an other plan?

ej: yeah, we'll go to luminaro's lair, fight him, rescue zan, head home, and ill have a party here for when we are done. im afraid there is another threat right after this, so bond ur invited to join the gang and i for the next one.

Old 03-01-2003, 02:49 PM   #153
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*walks out of the infirmary holding his head*
Havoc: I guess they used the old stuncuffs model, the new ones don't give you such a headache.

Old 03-01-2003, 03:33 PM   #154
topshot
Loves Taffy

As Obi and EJ go on their rescue mission, a strange figure approaches Havoc.

???:"Hello, Havoc. Name's Topshot. I'm Obi's little brother. I'm here to help!"

*Pulls out his Crimson Rogue Line Official Officer card.*

Old 03-01-2003, 08:03 PM   #155
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Waking up, Zan-Cool head starts to hurt.

"Where am I? Last time I was doing was fighting the sith soilders." Zan-Cool says.

He then notices that he is tied up.

"Just great."

Old 03-01-2003, 10:28 PM   #156
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi:"Hey, EJ! How long do you think it'll take to get to Luminaro's Base?"

Old 03-01-2003, 10:45 PM   #157
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: bond we'll take my ship, it's fast and we'll get to zan in time.

*so our 2 heroes went into the gettysburg and lifted off. as they flew to the hyperspace point bond and ej checked their weapons.*

bond: alot of firepower as he saw 2 mp-40s 2 crates full of german grenades, and 2 crates full of mp-40 ammo.

ej: yeah, but we'll need it for all the guards they got. plus the mp-40 is most effective than a musket.

bond right. hey heres the vector. *bond pushes in the lever to jump into hyperspace*

ej: now look i estimate they'll have 200 guards plus 100 technicians/workers, because we killed most of the soldiers at the battle for my house. about 50 of them are gonna be in the carbonite chamber. *pulls up a layout of luminaro's lair* here are a couple key locations to consider: 1. luminaro's throne room, 2. the carbonite chamber, 3. the hangar, 4. the weapon stock, and 5. the power generator room. now what we are going to do is first off land in the hangar, then on to the weapon stock pile, there we will grab some remote detonators and charges, set a couple in that room, then head to the generator room where when we escape that should blow the whole lair up. then we go to the carbonite room and free zan and battle luminaro. if luminaro escapes, he'll go directly to his throne room or to his personal hangar. bond once when we get to the carbonite chamber ill distract luminaro and u free zan, then u hop down the chute that leads to his hangar. *points to the correct chute* there i want u to blow up his ship that way he won't escape.

bond: ok

ej: if he escapes to the throne chute zan and i will go after him.

then all of a sudden, the gettysburg returns to normal space. and a dozen tie fighters and a crusier started firing on them.

bond: ill fly u fire

ej: cool powering up cannons now!

a tie fighter came right at them and ej fire the laser cannons right at it and blew up. bond did a uturn and ej fired a pair of torpedoes at the tie fighter and that blew up.

bond: were gonna have to go over to that crusier and destroy it.

ej: powering up super shields, and we're charging.

soon the cruiser fire at them, the gettysburg took major hits but the shields held well. ej fired tons and tons of torpedoes and soon the cruiser blew into smitheriens. then the other tie fighters blew up along with it. the gettysburg then landed at luminaro's hangar.

ej: so the adventure begins

Old 03-01-2003, 10:57 PM   #158
topshot
Loves Taffy

Bond:"Let's go kick his Dark Jedi keister! Assuming you know what keister means."

Bond takes out his orange and red lightsabers and tosses the orange one to Capt. EJ.

Bond:"Sorry, but I like red better, even if it's a sign of pure evil! I'll let you keep the orange one!"

He lands the Gettysburg on the planet where Luminaro's base is located.

Bond:"We go according to your plans then, EJ."

Old 03-01-2003, 11:02 PM   #159
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*reads card*
Havoc: this can be fake, I did it once. I need some more solid proof

Old 03-02-2003, 09:06 AM   #160
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: hey bond i got my blue lightsaber. plus im using my mp-40 and german grenades. *throws a bag of ammo and a bag of grenades to bond.*

bond: i rather use my lightsaber

ej: fine more fire power for me.

soon our 2 heroes headed off to the weapons stock room. but before they reached it 10 guards came out.

ej: now lets see the work of mp-40's! ej loaded the guns and let loose on the bullets. rut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut.

bond: lets see the lightsaber! bond activated his lightsaber. he flipped over a guard and cut his arm off. soon all the guards were dead.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns