lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: You better be getting ready
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-13-1999, 02:24 PM   #41
LOR

I would think that they took out the multiplay because it stunk. This type of game just doesn't make for a good multi-game.

A good multigame has to be fast paced and stratigic. Indy doesn't start, stop, turn or jump fast enough to make the game multiplay. It's a very realistic game, which is perfect for an adventure game, but makes for an absolutely horrible multiplayer game.

Unless the point of the game was to see which of your friends could solve the puzzle the fastest it just wouldn't make sense. Imagine 8 Indy's running around having a deathmatch.

They most likely left it out instead of getting complaints about it later.

-LOR
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-1999, 02:44 PM   #42
galahad17

I live in a game desert down here. The only big store we have here is Kmart and it sucks. I buy most of my games online at Electronics Boutique. They show a release date of 11/16 so I pre-ordered. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Old 11-14-1999, 04:33 PM   #43
Dan

Hey, no news from anyone when they will have it on their shelfs. I WANT TO KNOW WHEN!! I'll see about calling some local stores and see what they say. If I find anything, I'll let you all know.

Dan
Old 11-15-1999, 06:18 PM   #44
Delthalaz

Software Etc. says that they'll have it on the 16th.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > You better be getting ready