lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cant get Trade Fed. Repeater droid
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-31-2003, 12:24 AM   #1
Uber_Soldat

Question Cant get Trade Fed. Repeater droid

Hi, i know normally you cant get the trade federation repeater battle droid, but you're supposed to be able to when you put it on all tech, but it doesn't change anything for me i still cant get it, if anyone can help me please post your suggestion please, thanks alot
Uber_Soldat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2003, 12:31 AM   #2
palpy05

I dont think you're supposed to be able to for some reason, becuase I realized I have the same problem, so I just dismissed it. It's really not bad if you think about it, becuase when you look at their stats and compare them to Hvy Troopers, they stink.
palpy05 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2003, 02:10 PM   #3
Uber_Soldat

hey thanks for the reply, i did figure out how to the repeator droid by the way, you have to set it to all tech and then set the tech level as post tech 4.
Uber_Soldat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Information Center > Tech Troubles > Cant get Trade Fed. Repeater droid