lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alot Of Downloads Not Working
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-03-2003, 11:12 PM   #1
nas4420

Alot Of Downloads Not Working

As my subject says, alot of downloads are not working.. There has been a post up saying that you guys would 'get' to it soon.. but its been a while, and its been too long, I understand this is a free website... but no one is going to come if the most important downloads arent working.. It really spoils alot of fun for people when they come and try to download something and its a dead link. Kinda drives people away from the website.

Alls I ask is that you guys please get a move on getting these links up, I speak on behalf of everyone who is fursterated by this downfall.

Roses are red violets are blue, god made me so pretty so what the f*ck happened to you?
nas4420 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Alot Of Downloads Not Working