lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: RP'ing vs. neutral status
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-05-2003, 05:14 AM   #1
Zendjir

RP'ing vs. neutral status

Well, my character Fenix Tzo'kar has had his family chased off their home astroid by imperials, so he's not too happy with them.

He'll deal with imperials though, for the money (he comes from a business orientated family). But if the imps do something really nasty, like grief some PA-buds/ burn his house/ or some other great injustice I might have to turn rebel, or I won't be RP'ing correctly.

Would that mean that I have to leave the associates? Or would you guys respect my char as a rebel, even if we are a neutral PA?

Yub Yub!

Proud member of =A=
Zendjir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2003, 08:20 AM   #2
setsuko
fashion nugget

The reason why the Associates are considered neutral, is because the organization in itself is not considered rebel nor imperial. This, however, doesn't mean that none of the members can be involved in either faction.

However, be prepared for some tough roleplaying when an imperial officer and a rebel pilot attends to the same meeting

http://www.swgalaxies.net/fanimage/images/23.jpg
Al extrañar un amigo bueno siempre me siento algo melancólica...
setsuko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2003, 03:08 PM   #3
Thew Rydur
Bantha Fodder

Yeah I was going to have the same problem with the Emiper conscripting my char.'s parents, but then fixed the problem by having Rebel fighters destroy the ship they were on.

Sig by Jatari Bazrak

You can fight dying or die fighting.

=A=
Thew Rydur is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2003, 04:20 AM   #4
Zendjir

LOL, that's one way to solve it ;0)

Yub Yub!

Proud member of =A=
Zendjir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Community Forums > The Associates > PA Stuff > RP'ing vs. neutral status