lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Several general SF short stories
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-07-2003, 09:38 PM   #1
wedge2211
Commander, Rogue Squadron

Several general SF short stories

Hello, I've written several short (from 3-20 pages) science fiction stories for a winter term ollege class. I put them on the web...and I'm thinking of submitting them to Analog or Asimov's or some other such magazine as soon as I get around to it. Anyways, I thought I'd share them here, comments are welcome...just go to my web site and click the button labeled, well, Science Fiction!

(Note if I catch anyone copying these, I will ask Kel to hunt you down. She always catches her prey. And she's a personal friend of mine. You have been warned.)

wedge2211 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Stories / Fan Fiction > Several general SF short stories