lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Doctors Guild
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-09-2003, 11:54 PM   #1
Danlow913

Doctors Guild

If you want to be a Doctor and want to make a difference then this PA might be the one for you. Some people believe that a doctor is a supporting role. We at the Doctors Guild believe the very antithesis. Doctors and Medics are a part of the SWG world and no sane person would go into battle without one. Doctors will be a cornerstone of gameplay and community in game. Doctors have the potential to manipulate all aspects of the game. A Doctor's services are a key part of the game. If the Doctors banded together they could control a good deal of the game. If Doctors were to withhold services they could shake the very balance of the game. Since they do not have to go Overt they are also not attackable. This gives Doctors a unique power. The Key is for the Doctors to band together. This way Doctors could establish prices and conditions based on their desires. If you want to help people in need and affect the SWG community email me at DANLOW913@AOL.COM and we can talk.

M'Qui Ben Asch
Dave is GD
Danlow913 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2003, 11:58 PM   #2
Lord_Vessen

How many members do you have because you could maybe merge with The Associates if you wanted to, we will need medics.

Vessenn Berak
Teras Kasi Artist/Medic
-A- The Affiliates
Combat Group
Lord_Vessen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2003, 12:02 AM   #3
Danlow913

we are not interested in merging. This PA was created recently under request from a number of sizeable PAs. Our Doctors PA has many clients that want to keep this Doctors PA secure and therefore we cannot merge with anybody.

M'Qui Ben Asch
Dave is GD
Old 02-10-2003, 08:14 AM   #4
setsuko
fashion nugget

A good idea, and I applaud you for it, Danlow. Just one thing:

"Since they do not have to go Overt they are also not attackable. This gives Doctors a unique power."

That's not entirely true. If you heal an overt rebel marksman while there are imperials around, you'll be flagged rebel for a while. And thus, you can indeed get your ass capped. So, be careful now, will ya? We don't want to be out of healing because all doctors are in sickbay!

http://www.swgalaxies.net/fanimage/images/23.jpg
Al extrañar un amigo bueno siempre me siento algo melancólica...
setsuko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2003, 05:02 PM   #5
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
its even in the combat medic description an in the guide for PVP combat

SWGalaxies.net - Try some chocolate Gnorts
Fear.
Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2003, 06:41 PM   #6
Danlow913

i must admit that slipped my mind and you guys are correct. However I do not feel that this lessens the advantages of my PA and that my PA is still a great idea.

M'Qui Ben Asch
Dave is GD
Old 02-11-2003, 02:50 PM   #7
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Danlow913
i must admit that slipped my mind and you guys are correct. However I do not feel that this lessens the advantages of my PA and that my PA is still a great idea.
oh dont get me wrong.. its a great idea.... i love it.. and when you get enough members and money.. and player houses are in order... you could even make hospitals in some town s i mean it.. i love the idea.

SWGalaxies.net - Try some chocolate Gnorts
Fear.
Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2003, 02:38 PM   #8
DiamanteLouco

Red face What about the etic?

Oh no, join The Galactic Healers, we are not in this business for money or power!
We want to help people!
We want to be useful!
The world is full of mercenaries, but you can be a true hero!

It´s awful to consider what you think of me here

I like to keep my friends close and my enemies dead

Diamante Louco = Crazy Diamond as Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Cmon, it´s impossible not to love Pink Floyd
DiamanteLouco is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2003, 02:21 PM   #9
Jared Sinn

I just noticed something that I really have to comment on, because it's just too damned funny. As I was reading this thread, I was thinking, "hey, now thats an original idea for a PA." And then I began to think of something I wrote under another of Danlow's posts about his former guild idea "The Idej Redro PA." Here's the qoute:

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with a PA thats sole purpose is to produce Jedi- knowing that it will be impossible and yet attempting it anyway is in fact an admirable pursuit. HOWEVER, if you were smart about it, the focus would be kept quiet, and you wouldnt make so much noise about what it is that youre after.... It just doesnt make any sense to be so forthcoming about your goals. How about a PA of healers whose secret goal is force sensitivity? Now that would make sense...
I guess I should feel flattered...

JS

"Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me;

The carriage held but just ourselves,

And immortality."

-Emily Dickinson
Jared Sinn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2003, 08:28 PM   #10
legameboy
Pirate Flavored

i love PAs that focus on the actual game not blowing each other up, you have my luck with the PA
legameboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2003, 10:31 AM   #11
Deft Aklin
Retired Dark Jedi

LFN Staff Member 
Yes, and when you get a Jedi finally, everyone else in the PA can worship him and use there amazing combined healing abilities to keep the bastage from becoming another statistic.

Minister of Propaganda - The Endbringers
Formerly Deft Aklin - Regent of Dark Sovereignty/The Endbringers of Starsider
“The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy’s not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him;
Not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.” –The Art of War, Sun Tzu

wevegotcookies.com
Deft Aklin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2003, 01:03 PM   #12
legameboy
Pirate Flavored

its what RPGs are all about, if everyone can cooperae things will run smoothly, if not people will have no fun and sue the company j/k
legameboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Community Forums > Guild Recruitment Forum > Doctors Guild