lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MAJOR FRAMERATE PROBLEM! HELP!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-12-1999, 06:14 AM   #1
beefheart

Post MAJOR FRAMERATE PROBLEM! HELP!!

I have a P2 450, 128 ram, TNT 16mb AGP with latest Detonator drivers and DirectX 7.
In the second chapter, on the commies HQ the frame rate drops a lot, I think 8 or 6.
The same thing happens on the third level, on the border, but this time is very severe, totally unplayable. Please help me. I tried everything (quiting running programs on startup, defragmenting the HD, etc.)
Is this supposed to be normal? Is my machine too small for this game? Actually can play Quake 3 very good with max details on 800 x 600.
Please help me...
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-1999, 11:52 PM   #2
Dark_Indy

Well, I have a 300mhz, 64mb ram, and a 4mb Viper V330, and it runs good throught the whole game....except for a few graphic glitches, not too bad though, I cant think of antyhting else you could do....have you tried the full install?

-Dark Indy
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > MAJOR FRAMERATE PROBLEM! HELP!!