lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Orange and Purple Stances?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-14-2003, 07:20 PM   #1
Mace Window

Question Orange and Purple Stances?

While I was surfing the web, I found in jedimoves.com explanations about moves of orange and purple stances. I guess this is a mod, but where do I get it?

P.S: and could anyone tell me how to get the Darth Maul-like dual-bladed saber in multiplayer?
Mace Window is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2003, 01:43 AM   #2
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the orange and purple stances refer to the stances used by Tavion and Desann in SP. To get this you need cheats enabled, and set saber offense to 5, with the setSaberOffense command. I know this works in SP, but I don't know about MP.

To enable cheats in SP, in the console (**** ~) type helpusobi 1. In MP you need to put devmap <name of the map>.

To get the double saber in MP, IIRC the cheat is theDestroyer.
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2003, 06:56 AM   #3
ToppDog

The purple & orange stances are part of a mod, but they may be Tavion's & Desann's stances, not sure. The cheats Prime is talking about will give you 2 extra stances which I believe are also Tavion's & Desann's, but they don't turn orange & purple, instead there are 2 blue & 2 red along with the 1 yellow stance.

{BSoV}ToppDog{SC}
ToppDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2003, 01:13 PM   #4
Mace Window

No... I already know those two stances (Tavion and Dessan's) , and I can assure it's not those... check out www.jedimoves.com if you don't believe me. You can even find small videos of the new stance's special moves.
Old 02-15-2003, 01:15 PM   #5
Mace Window

And thanks for the Datrh Maul saber code, Prime. I've been looking for that one for two weeks
Old 02-15-2003, 08:21 PM   #6
Mace Window

Well, nevermind .I finally found it! its the Jedimod 1.2, wich can be found in the www.jkii.net files section. Hurry and download it! this mod adds a lot of depth to the lightsaber combat. Plus the new special moves ROCK!
Old 02-17-2003, 09:03 PM   #7
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Ahh

Glad you found what you wanted...
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2003, 04:27 AM   #8
Russ

I can never get onto JediKnightMoves.net, when I click on links they always take me to a sports and gambling page! HELP!

It's time to hit the road!
Russ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2003, 05:26 PM   #9
Paradox1

dont use jedimod... USE OMNIMOD II!!!!! IT ROCKS! its the same only newer, and the orange stance is now green. they are the only differences to the stances. You'll still have what you want plus some.
Paradox1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2003, 07:48 PM   #10
Mace Window

Omnimod, huh? thx paradox
Old 03-14-2003, 08:04 PM   #11
Mace Window

btw I hadn't had enough time to download omnimod and I'm curious to know: I heard of some "Jedi vs. Merc mode" I guess it's a mod as well and I'm wondering: Does it comes with omnimod? or is it another mod?
Old 03-18-2003, 09:01 AM   #12
.Templar.

Jedi VS Merc isnt really a mod you have to dl, but its availible, I have no idea how to get it though, and Omnimod is good yes, but I prefer Jedi Plus simply because of its saber blade customization, Omnimod uses TCK saber config, which only lets you change glow color, so basically you only have a normal looking saber, just a little different, but JediPlus mod lets you change both core light and glow light, so you could have a yellow core with a blue glow, very very cool.

I can see a world.
A world where there is no hatred or war, no conflict or disaster, a world of complete peace and nirvana.
And I can see us attacking that world because they would never expect it.
.Templar. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2003, 07:09 PM   #13
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Arrow

From my page:

Quote:
Jedi vs. Merc Overview

Using this mode requires the 1.04 patch to be installed. Next, the server must have a console command enabled in the main config file (for example the autoexec.cfg)
seta g_jediVmerc "1"
(1 means that all game modes are set to "Jedi vs. Merc" until changed. 0 allows normal gameplay in each gametype. Think of it as a switch, just like the "Saber Only" switch).
You'll know its a Jedi vs. Merc server, when it displays this icon in the server menu:

http://strategy.jediknightii.net/jedivsmerc.shtml

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Orange and Purple Stances?