lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Best weapon
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-16-1999, 09:09 PM   #1
Dan

Post Best weapon

A while ago I was playing Indy, and I was wondering, "what's the best way to take out this commie?" Any suggestions? Currently, I'm liking the Pumup-action Shotgun.

Dan
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-1999, 10:35 PM   #2
Shaggiana Joe

Lightbulb

I like using taklit's part, sneaking behind a commie, pulling out my whip and taking the gun out of his hand. Then I back up a few steps and get ready to fight. After I knock the red out, I pick up his gun, and wait for him to wake up, and then I shoot him with his own gun. I particularly like doing this in places with several commies, like when you first bring down the elevator that lets you get to the place where you find the key to Sophia's cell in the Palawan level. Hey, I think I'll go do that right now. =)
Old 12-17-1999, 02:35 AM   #3
DjihEf

Lightbulb

Maybe not one of the weapons, but wouldn't it be cool to have the Ark as a weapon. You shut your eyes, open the box and ZAP! those commies... Of course that would me you'd have to have Shallah and Short-Round to carry the bloody thing, and protect them at the same time...
Old 12-17-1999, 07:28 PM   #4
Dan

Those are great ideas, but, I don't have the Ark, and I;m too lazy to do all that to take him out. I need something that will do the job right and in a reletivly short amount of time.

Dan
Old 12-17-1999, 11:00 PM   #5
Shaggiana Joe

Then, doi, Machine Gun or Bazooka. Quick, easy, bloody.
Old 12-19-1999, 06:02 PM   #6
DjihEf

Machine Gun or the Semi-Auto Gun (the #4). Quick, deadly, and useful when against a lot of reds.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Best weapon