lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lockups and Freezez
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-26-1999, 03:04 PM   #1
Ottermom

Angry Lockups and Freezez

Hi! My husband bought me the game for christmas. We installed it on our 128 RAM, 600 megahertz pentium 3, 16 MB 3dfx Voodoo3 3000d AGP (I only mention these 'cause I'm not sure if it's important)new computer. After playing a bit of the canyon walkthrough, we started experiencing lockups and freezes, sometimes right after reloading the game. Escape, Enter, and spacebar only exit us from the game (a real problem is you haven't saved recently) and F10 "Fix Me" didn't do anything. Has anyone else has this problem? and if so, hwo did you fix it- or have you. I even got rid of the fog option.

Ottermom
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-1999, 07:22 PM   #2
JR2000Z

It locks up to me too.
What I do is restarting the computer then entering the program.

------------------
Hey,I'm always right!
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Lockups and Freezez