lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't arm the torpedo on palawan level
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-27-1999, 05:07 PM   #1
Hurricane

Unhappy Can't arm the torpedo on palawan level

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I got Indy for Christmas, and everything has worked fine until this point. I went to the ship, got the arming device, swam back, and tried to put the arming device in the torpedo. It said that I wasn't lined up, and wasn't in position. Do I have to move the torpedo or what? I looked at a walkthrough and it says just arm the torpedo. I have tried just about every possible position around the torpedo and the arming device won't go in . It just keeps saying, "I'm not in position," and "I not lined up right." Am I doing something wrong? Or is it another bug? I downloaded the patch and it didn't seem to do anything. Can someone plz help me????
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-1999, 05:21 PM   #2
Hurricane

Never mind, after about 1/2 hour of trying to put the arming device in it FINALLY worked
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Can't arm the torpedo on palawan level