lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Close Encounters of the Third Kind level?!?! Where is it?!?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-28-1999, 09:22 AM   #1
Hercules

Smile Close Encounters of the Third Kind level?!?! Where is it?!?

Ok, I've just started playing the game and I'm on level 5, and I already know how to get to the secret Peru level, but how in the WORLD do you get to the Close Encounters of the Third Kind level? And can anyone tell me what this level is like? How is it? Do you get to see the aliens from the movie in it?

------------------
"He possessed a strength the world had never seen, a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart."
Hercules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-1999, 02:04 PM   #2
HAVOC

Question

Have you been drinking?

What site told you about that level?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-1999, 05:37 PM   #3
jake

It's not a level. It's a room within another level where you can see the room in which the guy made the clay statue of Death Mountain or whatever. I dont know where it is though
Old 12-28-1999, 10:21 PM   #4
Hercules

Ohhh alright, LOL. For some weird reason I got the impression that it was a level instead of it being a part of a level! Haha, now all we need now is to see a Jurassic Park tribute in the game! LOL imagine that!

------------------
"He possessed a strength the world had never seen, a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart."
Hercules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-1999, 12:12 AM   #5
LOR

I think I know of the Jurrasic park easter egg...

The graphics engine is a dinosaur...

not much of an easter egg though...
Old 12-30-1999, 01:34 AM   #6
bernluk

The area is behind the boulder trap (the one where you have to whip the bird head to make the boulder fall). After the boulder falls, go around and redo that bit, and jump up to the area above and behind where the boulder came from.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Close Encounters of the Third Kind level?!?! Where is it?!?