lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: smarter saber bots
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2003, 10:45 PM   #1
ILR

smarter saber bots

I practice new strategies or test things on bots offline. Would it be hard to adjust the MP duel bots so that they attack more like a human? They almost alwys just chain one slash at a time and never use yellow. And players online usually strafe left and right instead of moving backwards and forward like the bots. Really clever AI isn't really necessarry, just strafe left and right and make em hold down the attack button longer. That would help out my practice alot.

So it goes.
ILR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2003, 12:36 PM   #2
KOTOR*KAMA

try going in a room with 100 bots on jedi master with force and then try to kill almost all of them without dieing hehe its hard but i have done it

Just taking care of buisness!
KOTOR*KAMA is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Game Feedback > smarter saber bots