lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Some comments
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-12-2001, 08:22 AM   #1
chronoivan

Some comments

Well, the infernal machine is another adventure of Indy. This time lucas arts puts him in the 3d environment and draw an indy-style storyline like before but one thing is that the game sometime goes turtle when i turn indy face something that is very detailed and sometime you gotta do a long long jump that's pretty hard. That make me pissed off sometime.

The adventure is good but not as good as the indy in the very early version. There's more action-game-like in Infernal machine. The best indiana jones adventure i think is "Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis"(very old) if lucasarts can came up with a more good jones' adventure like this ... It gonna be very exciting.

one thing i like in the old version is that you can select more than one choice of how you want the story be (like when sophia talks to the gods and let jones have his choice of adventure in Atlantis).

[This message has been edited by chronoivan (edited March 12, 2001).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2001, 11:14 AM   #2
Jamison

Yes, Fate of Atlantas is a great game. I still have the 3.5 inch floppies.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Some comments