lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The whip
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-18-1999, 01:14 PM   #1
Gareth

The whip

okay. . . . I don't think there are any spoilers here, but I am wondering how much success anyone else is having using the whip to stop the Russkies. In one scene where you come out the back of a cave, there is a Soviet guard standing at the entryway, perched just behind a nice fat oil drum. You could, of course, just shoot the drum and watch the guard blow up. Very Lara Croft like.

But I want to whip the gun out of his hand. He's standing with it over his shoulder like a moron, but I can't seem to get it. The whip doesn't seem to lock on like a gun, or like it does when there is a "whippable" area on the map. Or am I just not in the right position?

thanks!

--G
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > The whip