lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Answer me this, Jamison!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-20-1999, 06:16 PM   #1
indy_x

Answer me this, Jamison!!

in level 5, for the life of me i cannot figure out how to get past the block-jumping puzzle where if you fall you get swept back to the room with the revolving statue
thanx in advance
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-1999, 06:22 PM   #2
Jamison

First of all, you have to start jumping the blocks to the right (in order to go in the small room and get the key).

After that you have to go all the way back to the doorway that you entered from. Grab the ledge and shimmy across to the left - drop down on the block below you.

Then you have to work your way across from this side. At one point you have to look down and drop to a lower block instead of trying to make the long jump. Once you get all the way to the end, it will appear you can't jump high enough to get up to the gate. However, there is a block in the wall that you can pull out.

If you are still stuck - e-mail me.

Jamison

[This message has been edited by Jamison (edited November 20, 1999).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Answer me this, Jamison!!