lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: babylon is driving me nuts
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-20-1999, 03:52 PM   #1
El Guapo

babylon is driving me nuts

does no one recall what the deal is with the commie HQ in level 2? is it just an incredible pain in the butt to perfectly execute this jump or what? please help!!!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-1999, 07:14 PM   #2
philby

I am not sure where you are but if you are at a jump that can't be done....whip out your whip......I was at an area where I just could not jump across and sure enough if you look up you will see where a whip may come in handy.....just a guess where you are....
Old 11-20-1999, 07:18 PM   #3
El Guapo

I am at the very beginning of the level, attempting to get onto the roof of the building with the radio tower... before the gated wall.... near as i can tell, i should be able to jump across, but if i try a short jump to grab the ledge, i bounce off my chest, and a long jump that looks like it should be long enough (the longest one possible, with the longest run and jumping from the very edge) bounces indy back although it looks as though only his toes touch the wall....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > babylon is driving me nuts