lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: We all live in a Soviet submarine
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-21-1999, 07:53 AM   #1
MrNeutron

We all live in a Soviet submarine

I've made it as far as the submarine. After reclaiming the invisible machine part and my whip and gun, what do I do then? I cheated with the map hints and it points to a red crate sitting on the upper ledge. Obviously I'm supposed to go up there (I wouldn't get this far if I couldn't figure THAT out), but how? I've tried moving those crates and even got the brown wooden one to move on top, but I can't jump from it well enough to any ledge. To jog your memory, this is the room at the end of the first hall after Indy's escape. P.S it's rather nice of the gaurds to just conk you on the head umpteen times instead of getting irritated and shooting you
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > We all live in a Soviet submarine