lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help Needed Please :)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-26-2003, 04:07 AM   #1
StarJedi

Help Needed Please :)

Hi evweryone, I am a newbie and I really need some help ok? I recently played Jedi Knight 2 after a few months and I reinstalled the game and when I loaded up onto single player, the following error message occured in the box -

bad parameter in external weapon data 'firingforce'

and when I go to play multiplayer, the game loads but the screen goes grey! How can this be sorted out. Please be aware I am not very technical about such things so all the guidance would be most greatful!
StarJedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2003, 06:52 AM   #2
master_thomas

That happened to me too back in November for SP. I just kept trying to start it, reinstalling it, and waiting until it eventually worked. I don't know how to fix it.

Glow achieved 3/23/03 at 3:20 without any donations.

Current WIP: The Attack on Yavin series.

"Homer Simpson: 'Don't ever say that! Stupid risks make life worth while. Now, you mother is more stable and that's okay in small doses, but I'm always taking stupid risks. That's why I have so many adventures. Now what do you want to do?'

Lisa: 'Well, I would like to go to the museum, but it's closed.'

Homer: 'So breaking in would be a pretty stupid risk. What do ya say, honey? Feeling stupid?"
"Thomas" on MP
master_thomas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Game Feedback > Help Needed Please :)