lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Xtasy.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2003, 11:15 PM   #41
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

john was following the car which was the only light besides his own. as he was driveing he began to fell tierd and suddenly the only lights he saw suddenly went out. "oh thank God your awake" he heard a familar voice. john slowly opend his eyes and then saw the crying face of his mother. she hugged him but john wasent paying attention to her he got up and walked out of the room ignoreing the protests of his mother. he went to another room and opend the door. the room was dimly lit with afew candels. he went over to the hospital bed and opend the curtians. he staired with shock at the lifeless body of a 17 year old girl, she was not hurt phisically in any way but she had a look of horor on her face. john felt a sickening feeling in his gut, and then he felt sadness of which he never knew before when he finally realised who it was. "ELLY!!" he was back on the harly. the harly went out of control and he flew off of it hitting the ground hard.

Dont mess with retarded scientists.
whitedragon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2003, 10:01 AM   #42
topshot
Loves Taffy

Liger and the old man hear a sound of twisting metal screeching against the hard concrete road, and realize that someone had fallen off their harley davidson motorcycle. They quickly rush to the scene of the accident just a couple alleys away and try to awaken John, who was badly damaged in the wreck.

"Hey! Hey! You okay, man?"

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2003, 11:55 PM   #43
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

john woke up and suddenly wished he hadent. he hurt all over. a man ran over to him and asked if he was ok...what a stupid question but the only one a person could give if they saw someone crash. "just give me a sub sandwich and ill be fine." he said with a laugh

Old 04-27-2003, 12:40 AM   #44
topshot
Loves Taffy

Liger had replied to John's funny comment,"Heh, well you were lucky! I probably would have let you die if I hadn't heard the crash. Say, you look familiar. Yeah, I remember you. You were with those 2 other guys. Headin' somewhere? I can give you a lift, since your bike's pretty trashed up. Don't worry about the old man that was travelling with me. For some reason I won't mention, he's dead. Died 3 hours later after having a seizure."

Liger then points to John's harley.

"Okay, so I was joking, he's alive and sleeping in my apartment. Left a note for him telling him that I was going to search for something. I don't know what, but it has to deal with you and your friends......"

Old 04-28-2003, 02:32 AM   #45
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Above them,stood a shadow,leering down apon them.
"I need to set sail for awile...find out what this is..."
The shadow slowly turned his head towards jack,as he looked around.
"Say Goodbye to Riel..."
Riel....walked over to the ledge of the roof he stood on,then leaped to another,increasing his speed leaping from roof to roof.

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
-=DarkZero=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2003, 10:06 AM   #46
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jack: Holy ****. Gotta lay off the Matrix movies
*Jack runs to the edge of the roof and jumps to the other, barely making it and hanging on to the ledge before climbing on it*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2003, 06:07 PM   #47
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Slowly comes to a hault,then turns towards jack.
"you're coming along? I thought i'd end up going alone..."
Goes back and helps him up"well glad you came >=D"

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
Old 04-28-2003, 06:37 PM   #48
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

john got up with some difficulty "hey do you know where those other two guys went"

Old 04-28-2003, 07:33 PM   #49
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jack: And let you get killed alone? Hell no

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 04-28-2003, 09:45 PM   #50
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

"I guess we're gonna die together then"Riel jokes around as he takes a seat,pulling out 2 cans of coke passing one to jack"Let's enjoy it wile we can"
Riel then takes stare at the full moon eclipsing the city in which should be day.

Old 04-28-2003, 09:48 PM   #51
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jack: Guess so.
*takes a sip from his coke*
Jack: how long do you think this is gonna last?

Old 04-28-2003, 10:05 PM   #52
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

"Depends" -pops the can open gulpin some down
"I just hope it's over soon,or atleast never happend for no reason you know?"
He slowly rises,taking some more.
pulling out a glock.
"I snatched this just incase"
He cocks it back then slides it in his belt slide-

Old 04-28-2003, 10:20 PM   #53
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jack: well, i brought my dad's old gun
*pulls out the shotgun*

Old 04-28-2003, 11:00 PM   #54
topshot
Loves Taffy

Liger says in reply to John's question,"If we were to catch up to your friends, John, we would need a tracking device, which I don't got. We'll just have to drive around until someone says they seen 'em, or if we see 'em ourselves."

Liger then takes out two cans of Coke from his mini-cooler and offers one to John, as he begins to gulp his down.

Old 04-29-2003, 12:21 AM   #55
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

john smiled. "i prefer Dr. pepper but i guess i shouldent complane" john said as he took the coke. he hadent realised it before now but he had not had anything to drink the entire day. john swallowed the entire coke down in just afew seconds. his dad always teased him by saying that john had a hollow leg. "where to?" john said

Old 04-29-2003, 05:06 PM   #56
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Meanwhile,Night fell by,well atleast by time,Riel an jack seemed fast asleep.
But a couple minutes later,Riel rose and then headed towards a ladder,climbing down into the streets,then hiking up the road towards a school near by.

Old 05-05-2003, 11:07 PM   #57
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

OOC: this is a good story. i think i mite steal you idea

Old 05-08-2003, 01:57 AM   #58
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

ooc: DO IT AND I'LL CUT OUT YOUR EYES THEN MANUALLY POKE OUT THE PUPILS!
Lol jus jk,hell it's for the public,go ahead.

Old 05-08-2003, 02:04 AM   #59
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Tupac.
ooc: DO IT AND I'LL CUT OUT YOUR EYES THEN MANUALLY POKE OUT THE PUPILS!
Lol jus jk,hell it's for the public,go ahead.
OOC: well i wont sell it ill just make it really cool. no worrys mobius_ uh i mean Tupac

Old 05-08-2003, 12:05 PM   #60
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Weellll this rp is dead,let's just sit back and have a nice cup of coffee or something, mmmmm

Old 05-08-2003, 08:03 PM   #61
topshot
Loves Taffy

A dead RP? Sounds kind of stupid to give up on a thread that you created. Don't call it quits on this thread, man.

This is a good solid, strong piece of work that you created, and I'm not going to just sit back and watch this thread wither away to nothing like my first RP on these forums. Either go down fighting to keep this thread alive, or just let it roll on the floor and die.

Either way, it's your decision, and I'll stand by your side for whatever choice you make. Always...........

Old 05-09-2003, 11:32 AM   #62
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Dead after less than a week? No. That just means everyone needed a break. Inactive for two, three weeks, a month, then you worry. And even then, you can bring it back. So don't give up for that reason at least ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2003, 08:22 PM   #63
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

lol
well im still waiting for the play to continue so >.>

Old 05-16-2003, 09:41 PM   #64
topshot
Loves Taffy

OOC: Well, I guess I'll continue then.

Liger, drifting in and out of his conscience, heard John ask him something, but he could not remember what it was that he asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you ask me something?"

"Yeah," John replied,"Where are we heading to?"

"Well," Liger said, stopped to think, then continued,"I guess we'll head to where we can get some answers: the alley behind what used to be a church. The old man is sleeping there. He should know where your friends headed off to."

After having said that, he takes out a Time magazine with a picture of Keanu Reeves on the cover of it.

Old 05-31-2003, 12:48 AM   #65
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((THIS RPG NEEDS CPR! CLEAR *Shocks*))
*Jack woke up, and saw that Riel was gone, he knew he would go to the school, he quickle clambered down the ladder and straight out ran to the school*

Old 06-06-2003, 01:37 AM   #66
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Riel heard the running footsteps behind him and quickly ducked into a close alley, watching his friend run by, then slowly wiping his head from the sweat took the back ways to The school
"I can't let them find me...it's better if we're split up.." Then after the words lingered in his mind a trash can fell over and what seemed like a baby walked out, but in the light it had dark eyes, clawed hands and thirsty for blood, Riel steped back taking in his breath.

Old 06-06-2003, 06:46 AM   #67
topshot
Loves Taffy

Finishing the Time Magazine he brought along on the journey, Liger gazed into the sky for a moment. Then a strange scent caught his attention.

"Something doesn't smell right......"

"What is it?" John replied.

"It's here........"

"What's here?"

"The threat to humanity that may just destroy us all, that's what's here. It's arrived at a school nearby. Don't know what it is yet, but it seems it's out for something, or someone."

"Could Riell have gone to this place you're talking about?"

Taking out a cig from his biker jacket and lighting it, Liger took a little puff, squinting his eyes as he thought.

"Pretty sure of it. Better get going. He may need our help. God knows how long he'll last against this thing."

And so with the spoken word out of the way, John and Liger hopped back onto Liger's bike and sped off toward the city.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Xtasy.