lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: should somebody do this for me?
yes, give das mole his post counts & points from his two other usernames that he could never recover. 3 27.27%
no, don't do this. even though i'm sure that i'd want the same thing if i was in his position. 5 45.45%
DJG 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: my post count...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-17-2003, 05:39 PM   #1
Das Mole

Question my post count...

i was wondering, because as some people know, i'm now das mole because i couldn't recover my uesrnames of "ricardoluigi..." or "suuri yksl". so as i said, i was wondering if it was possible to get my points and post counts from ricardoluigi... and suuri yksl added to das mole. i'm really supposed to have about 230 some-odd posts right now if i had still been on my original, and with about 400-ish points.

i really really want this, so can some administrator or something do this for me? please? i'll do anything. well, not anything. i'll be really nice. can i bribe you? just please, can somebody get those posts and points onto this account for me?

i'd really appreciate anything that anybody can do for me. thanks.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2003, 05:48 PM   #2
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
There you are.
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2003, 05:58 PM   #3
Das Mole

thank you, thank you, thank you!

i'd say i love you, but that's a little bit drastic.
Old 04-17-2003, 06:57 PM   #4
Metallus
Episodic!

Old News! LFN Staff Member Notable contributor Forum Veteran 
Mole, I don't believe it. I fixed the Suuri Yksl account for you over a week ago, including adding in the points and posts you'd gotten while posting as Das Mole (assuming that you wanted to go back to your previous account). I said I was sorry fo the initial mix-up with the e-mail account. Anyway, you didn't seem to notice my reply. If this was what you would have preferred, you could have at least cleared things up with me. I'm not pissed off or anything, I'm just frustrated that you didn't take any notice.

Guy.
Metallus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2003, 07:17 PM   #5
Das Mole
Das Me

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
sorry, metallus! i hope it wasn't too much trouble. i tried once, it didn't work, and i didn't read anything about it, so i figured what the heck i'll just use this one. i tried again just now and was able to log back on w/ this username.

really sorry! i don't know what the f*** my problem is. so now is everything cleared up? i'm sorry that i caused a problem, i'm always like this, i just have some weird issues and i'm a complete ignoramus. please forgive me, sorry if i made you go through a lot to do this for me, esp. after i complained about it a lot. i'm gonna stick w/ das mole, since i now have the credits and the posts on there.

i'm really sorry.
Das Mole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2003, 07:35 PM   #6
Das Mole

ok, question. i just bought a glow for my username. it cost me 300 credits. THREE HUNDRED. so i brings me back to the store place, and i see the add glow option again. this time it says 50. did i just get cheated out of 250 credits, or is it 50 to change it after you buy one?
Old 04-17-2003, 08:00 PM   #7
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Das Mole
ok, question. i just bought a glow for my username. it cost me 300 credits. THREE HUNDRED. so i brings me back to the store place, and i see the add glow option again. this time it says 50. did i just get cheated out of 250 credits, or is it 50 to change it after you buy one?
*sigh*
Thats if you wanna change it.

BTW, you've been aksin laot from the admins lately. Why don't you give them a rest?

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2003, 08:34 PM   #8
Metallus
Episodic!

Old News! LFN Staff Member Notable contributor Forum Veteran 
Ok, the Suuri Yksl account now has a glow, so it will only cost 50 points to change the glow again. I also put in the points from the Das Mole account over to the Suuri Yksl one, and I'd prefer if you just used the latter from now on.

Guy.
Metallus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2003, 01:31 PM   #9
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
lol @ the DJG added to the poll

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > my post count...