lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Death Of Dooku
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-13-2003, 06:37 PM   #1
.:Solusar:.

Death Of Dooku

Does anyone know how dooku dies? Or does anyone have an idea of how he dies and who kills him? anyone?

Signature April 14 2003
Thanks to, Shotokan, Darklighter, Top Shot, Hekx Noxu, Thrackan Solo For all of those Donations. Also thanks to, Lost Welshman for the signature picture.

So far donated 310 points for the FTF foundation.
.:Solusar:. is offline   you may:
Old 04-14-2003, 01:36 AM   #2
Tesla

well i think anakin will strike him down in a duel after becoming vader or something similar like that
Tesla is offline   you may:
Old 04-14-2003, 03:01 AM   #3

But if Anakin is already a Sith then why would he kill a fellow sith guy?

Signature April 14 2003
Thanks to, Shotokan, Darklighter, Top Shot, Hekx Noxu, Thrackan Solo For all of those Donations. Also thanks to, Lost Welshman for the signature picture.

Old 04-14-2003, 05:00 AM   #4
Tesla

well i suppose since sidious is papatine then he would give him a choice join (anakin i'm talking about) him and the empire by killing dooku or be killed by dooku and obviously he kills dooku or something else it's all confusing AHHHH!!!
Tesla is offline   you may:
Old 04-14-2003, 03:44 PM   #5
SE_Vader_536

you know how in rotj the emperor tells luke to kill vader and join him. im guessing that anikin kills dooku to join the emperor.

oh and shouldnt this be in the spoiler section?

Insert creative signature here

Sig Pic: thanks to .:CoupeS:.

Reached 500 posts: 7/24/03
SE_Vader_536 is offline   you may:
Old 04-15-2003, 10:03 AM   #6
CurryKing

Yes, i will be very suprised if it doesn't follow the same theme as in Return of the Jedi only this time Anakin will finish Dooku where as Luke resisted and spared Vader. It has been all but confirmed (apparently) that Dooku will be killed by Anakin.

www.jointhematrix.co.uk - PS2, GameCube or Xbox for just £20!!!!!!!!!! With at least 1 latest release game!!
CurryKing is offline   you may:
Old 04-16-2003, 10:51 PM   #7

Well yes that is going to be a bummer, also it should get us more anticipation for watching the movie, o btw please try to refrain from the double posting. ( you might not have ment to do that but still)

Signature April 14 2003

Old 04-18-2003, 02:57 PM   #8
coupes.
★★★★★

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
Yes and remember there can only be 2 sith, so if palpy wants a new apprentice, then he'll have to tell Anakin to kill him.

and talking about double posting, better check this thread Cyber...

edit: and how about this one ? triple postin eh?!
bette be careful m8 you don'T wanna be banned another time from the store do you?

Last edited by coupes.; 04-18-2003 at 03:08 PM.
coupes. is offline   you may:
Old 04-18-2003, 03:32 PM   #9

Well i successfully deleted the extra ones.. Sorry about that.. Anyway I will try to refrain myself from pressing that darn button multiple times. But when i do that sometimes it freezes then i have to like press every stinkin button to get it finally working.

Signature April 14 2003

Old 04-18-2003, 04:43 PM   #10
coupes.
★★★★★

Please stop spamming otherwise this thread is gonna get closed. and Cyber, if it freezes try the link under the ad thats says something like "clicke here if you don't want to waint any longer or if your browser does not automatically foward you" if often works for me.
Old 04-18-2003, 05:32 PM   #11

Thanks coupeS for that but i wasn't really talking about it freezing at the area. I meant that it sometimes freezes when I press Send reply.. Anyway thanks for that info.

Signature April 14 2003

Old 04-20-2003, 01:19 AM   #12
MasterReptile

Death of Dooku

I think the only one powerful enough to kill Dooku 1 vs 1 and without any interuption is Yoda, and the emperor...maybe Dooku treis to kill or betray the emporer so he can be the Sith Lord and ends up getting pwned?
MasterReptile is offline   you may:
Old 04-20-2003, 05:08 PM   #13
boinga1
Pimpin' ain't easy

If we knew who killed Dooku, we'd say. Right now I'm not even sure if Lucas knows who kills Dooku.
boinga1 is offline   you may:
Old 04-21-2003, 10:54 PM   #14

Hmm, thats interesting, if lucas doesn't know who kills him then wouldn't that mean hes not completely done with the star wars series? I mean ive heard that he already wrote these movies.

Signature April 14 2003

Old 04-21-2003, 11:02 PM   #15
joesdomain
The Emperor

Current Game: The Force Unleashed
It is all fan speculation. I personally think Dooku will die by one of the Jedi either Mace Windu, Yoda, Anakin, or Obi-Wan.
joesdomain is offline   you may:
Old 04-22-2003, 10:21 AM   #16
Death_Jedi

I think well heard that dooku dose somthing or hes angery since he got kicked into that pit and kills dooku to go with sidious to get revenge on obi

Death_Jedi is offline   you may:
Old 04-28-2003, 07:57 AM   #17
Obiwan80

Anakin will kill him, and becomes darth vader, almost like end of episode VI, but anakin is not so strong as luke and cant resist palpatines powers.
Obiwan80 is offline   you may:
Old 04-29-2003, 02:16 AM   #18
Shotokan

Remember... There can only be one Sith at one time. It was the rule that Darth Bane had created. So I'd say Anakin killed Dooku so he can be properly apprenticed to Palpy.

Online name: _Leviathan_
Shotokan is offline   you may:
Old 04-30-2003, 03:53 AM   #19
ArmoredKing

how dooku dies

yep

http://www.lucasforums.com/images/Marajade.jpg.gif
ArmoredKing is offline   you may:
Old 05-10-2003, 05:09 PM   #20
Jeedii_zaarinn

Location: ej's pirate house, near skull cove in the carribean.
this what i think how ep 3 will be like: obi-wan and anakin finds dooku, obi doesn't want to go, anakin and obi argue, anakin sneaks off gets angry and kills dooku. palpatine rises to order obi and anakin gets into a saber fight, anakin falls into a lava pit, so he can be like vader, anakin becomes vader, the purges happen and the empire rises.

i think thats the basic plot of the movie. but for smaller things we'll see luke and leia born, han and chewie becoming side kicks, han getting the millenium falcon, the death of padme and the death of jar jar

Phillipians 4:13: I can do everything because Christ gives me strength.
Jeedii_zaarinn is offline   you may:
Old 05-12-2003, 05:06 AM   #21
J.K Luke

but anakin was badly injured, so did obi in episode 2, while fighting dooku, they would have both died if Yoda didn't come out anytime sooner...

Perhaps Dooku was killed by Anakin indirectly, there was no way Anakin could kill Dooku in 1 on 1 combat.
J.K Luke is offline   you may:
Old 05-12-2003, 04:51 PM   #22
Jeedii_zaarinn

Location: ej's pirate house, near skull cove in the carribean.
maybe a surg of anger j.k. luke? that is how luke was able to chop off darth vaders hand in ep 6

Phillipians 4:13: I can do everything because Christ gives me strength.
Jeedii_zaarinn is offline   you may:
Old 05-14-2003, 02:47 AM   #23
BobaJango

Location: Playing KotOR on my 35 inch flat screen television in HD.
Another good small time kick would be at the death of Mace. He dies in his "blaze of glory" somewhere and we see a kid put on armor, laugh hystarically and fly off into the distance. And see some guy lose to a man and a wookie in a game of sabacc.

Look! A Fuzzy wuzzy bunny!
WHERE!?! (gunshots)
BobaJango is offline   you may:
Old 05-21-2003, 04:53 PM   #24
Bishop3560

I think Anakin will.

To prove he is worth being palpatines new apprentice he must fight Dooku. Will take him no effort and he will strike Dooku down... Then his path to Darkness shall lead to the day he trows Palpatine in the pit...
Bishop3560 is offline   you may:
Old 05-22-2003, 05:03 PM   #25
Grilled-Sarlacc

Well, seeing as there can only be 2 sith at any given time in this era (one master, one apprentice) and assuming Palpatine is Sith, Anikan is destined to become his understudy. Thus I would conclude Anikan kills Dooku in a duel.

Grilled-Sarlacc is offline   you may:
Old 05-30-2003, 07:44 PM   #26
Dharkbayne

Indeed.

Though I walk through the shadow of the valley of evil, I will fear no evil, for I am the evil.
Dharkbayne is offline   you may:
Old 06-13-2003, 12:16 PM   #27
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

It is rumored that he was either killed during the Clone Wars or by Anakin Skywalker or Obi Wan Kenobi.
Crow_Nest is offline   you may:
Old 06-13-2003, 10:17 PM   #28
OmegaNothing

I think Anakin will definitely kill Dooku. My guess is that Dooku kills padme and thats the turning point for Anakin (quiter literally) and then he kills Dooku to become the new apprentice of Sidious.
OmegaNothing is offline   you may:
Old 06-14-2003, 09:40 AM   #29
Death_Jedi

I no that anikin/vader is the one to kill him
Darth bane made up a 2 sith rule a master and a apprentice
Dooku and Vader fought for the part

Death_Jedi is offline   you may:
Old 06-16-2003, 10:49 PM   #30
OmegaNothing

I will be VERY surprised if Anakin isn't the person who kills Dooku, it makes the most sense him killing him than anyone else.

Old 07-03-2003, 05:37 PM   #31
RoxStar

Current Game: Everything Zelda
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by CyBerNetiX
But if Anakin is already a Sith then why would he kill a fellow sith guy?
Oh two sith are allowed to live at the same time. Anakin will have to strike him down to become the new sith. Or Dooku will die and Anakin will take his place at Palpatine's side.

RoxStar is offline   you may:
Old 07-03-2003, 08:09 PM   #32
OmegaNothing

Ya thats what I've been saying, its like RotJ when luke was MENT to strike down Vader in anger to become the new apprentice of Palpatine, except it didn't work that way, but in Episode III Anakin will strike Dooku down and become the new apprentice.... no doubt.
Old 07-31-2003, 05:00 PM   #33
Dryden
Rookie

if that IS what happens I personally think its LAME.

I don't want it to be just like th other movie, and dont think it should be.

Since ani is such a whiney b**ch I think YODA will kill dooku in ani's defense. Ben and ani will argue then ani will run off to join palpatine anyways. You notice how palpatine is always kissing ani's butt making his ego bigger?

just an idea....not probable

Apprentice Sharpshooter
Expert Polearm
Dryden is offline   you may:
Old 07-31-2003, 05:24 PM   #34
OmegaNothing

Quote:
Since ani is such a whiney b**ch I think YODA will kill dooku in ani's defense. Ben and ani will argue then ani will run off to join palpatine anyways.
Hmm I think that would suck, Anakin should kill Dooku realistically.
Old 08-01-2003, 06:21 PM   #35
DarthMuffin
Dark Cupcake of the Sith

Anakin will kill Dooku for sure. Like it was said before, Luke had to kill Vader to become the next Sith, since there can only be two Siths at a time.

I would be extremly surprised if somebody else kills Dooku...

... but I don't want Dooku to die ...

~Dark Cupcake of the Sith
DarthMuffin is offline   you may:
Old 08-05-2003, 03:05 PM   #36
BuzzNJ
Lurker

What if...

Hey guys, newb to the board here, was reading the discuss and thought it was good and wanted to add my own two cents of a possibility...

We know Palpy's been buttering up Anikin on his powers, telling him how great he can be. And we know what happened to him when he faced Dooku at the end of EII. So now what if in the course of events of EIII Palpy says to Ani, "You know, I can show you how to be strong enough to defeat Dooku..." before he ever reveals himself to be the Sith Lord. In this way he traps Anikin into being his apprentice, claiming the strongest Jedi in the galaxy. Thus he can then do with Dooku as he pleases, knowing in the end he will have an apprentice in the end either way.

And also doing it in the fashion doesn't necessarily show Anikin as a whiny *itch, but also shows a desire for power which he expressed (abliet very poorly) in EII.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavour shrink to insignificance." -Gen. George S. Patton
BuzzNJ is offline   you may:
Old 08-07-2003, 10:17 AM   #37
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran 
My vote goes for Anakin bringing him down. I think that since the last movie he got his ass whooped I believe that he is going to show how much his powers have grown by killing Dooku. He also has a little revenge to go after, I mean Dooku did cause him to loose a hand!

STTCT is offline   you may:
Old 08-09-2003, 01:11 PM   #38
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

More like 3/4 of his arm, STTCT.

I agree with what some of the other folks around here have said - I think that the only way for Dooku to get taken out is by Anakin, but only as he's replacing Dooku at the Emperor's side, much like Luke had the option to do in Episode VI. Whether he'll be Vader or not when he does it, I don't know.

I do know that Christopher Lee (the actor who plays Dooku, if you've been sleeping) has finished all his scenes, according to a recent article at TheForce.Net. Like the last movie, he might be called back later on if GL decides he needs him for some pickup shots, but his primary filming is done.

Eldritch is offline   you may:
Old 08-13-2003, 04:22 AM   #39
coupes.
★★★★★

well dooku is rumored to die within 10 minutes of the opening crawl, so I guess his death will put an end to the clone wars, as he is the leader of the Separatists. My money is on Anakin striking him down possibly aided by his anger and taste for revenge.
Old 08-13-2003, 04:38 PM   #40
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
well dooku is rumored to die within 10 minutes of the opening crawl, so I guess his death will put an end to the clone wars, as he is the leader of the Separatists. My money is on Anakin striking him down possibly aided by his anger and taste for revenge.
Where'd you hear that rumor? I haven't seen it. According to TF.net, Episode 3 starts with a space battle.

Eldritch is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Death Of Dooku