lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Woot
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-18-2003, 11:33 AM   #41
StarCords

Half the people in my school (literally) haven't even seen A, ONE, SINGULAR, Star Wars movie. Basically, when I say something that anyone would know if they've seen a SW movie, they just call me a SW Freak.
StarCords is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2003, 01:07 AM   #42
Sunshine Badass

Location: Back to that not so funny place in order to liven it up again.
Funny thing is though: Heritage is one of the better top schools in the country, but EVERYONE is a stoner or drinks alchohol every night... Maybe not everyone, but a VERY high percentage of people at Heritage are dockers.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change, because soon a day will come when we are one and the same. As life slips away... Lets keep believing. So step away and believe we're wasting away.
Sunshine Badass is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2003, 02:16 AM   #43
swediot=)
The Prince of Sweden

ok so what normal school sint like that or maybe its just because i live in skaters ville new zealand

hur hurr
swediot=) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2003, 10:37 AM   #44
RocketPack Jack

Only a couple of my friends at uni know about SWG, and thats only becos ive been bending their ears backwards telling them about it. SPREAD THE WORD!!!
RocketPack Jack is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2003, 12:27 AM   #45
Sunshine Badass

Location: Back to that not so funny place in order to liven it up again.
Swediot, you are right about schools being like that. Have not heard of one that is all angelic.

What I WAS saying though, is that I do not see what makes my school better than others, except Denver Public Schools, there is something to be avoided. But we are a good school, but we do everything the same.

ACT's are this week, and during the introduction of "How To BS Your ACT" mandatory meeting given by our school, they tell us HOW and WHEN to fill in the little bubbles on our registry forms like we needed the instructions.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change, because soon a day will come when we are one and the same. As life slips away... Lets keep believing. So step away and believe we're wasting away.
Sunshine Badass is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2003, 12:33 AM   #46
zorff

Stop it, your making me feel old.
zorff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Star Wars Galaxies discussion > Development Forum > Woot