lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ip Banned?!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-14-2003, 04:46 PM   #1
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Ip Banned?!

Last week I was able to get on jediknight at school,but today when I tried it said that the admin had banned it?!
What happend?

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
-=DarkZero=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2003, 10:26 PM   #2
NerfYoda
Grumpy Old Man

If you got that "IP Banned" message from the lucasforums site itself (with the lucasforums design layout and all) you should check with a moderator or admin. If not then your school most likely is blocking access to lucasforums. If that's the case then get back to work, slacker.

aka DJ Sith of the Jedi Academy
My car is made of Nerf.
NerfYoda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2003, 10:40 PM   #3
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

This kid said he got it banned, he said he kept posting messages then his guys got banned,justin_smells and chewbaccaqueer,GRR he ruined everything! this is my only paradise at school ;-; this blows -_-

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
-=DarkZero=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > Ip Banned?!