lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Strange things happening on tatooine
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-24-2001, 09:52 AM   #1
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Strange things happening on tatooine

You have all arived on tatooine at about the same time so i guess you will all be buying your own drinks today. All of you have meet before and are all good friends.

You have meet in a small bar in mos espa there are only 4 bouths in the whole joint and your group is in the north east corner, as far from the door as you can get. The door is in the middle of the west wall and the bouth that you have sat in as a clear view of it (one of the reasons you chose this table). There are a few tables scadered around the main floor (5 tables in a star layout with the main bar inthe middle). The bar tender is a human, and loks to be in his late 50. He is very busy and never talks to you unless you buy a drink, and then all he says is "Here's you drink that will be 2 credits."

You see a woman walk in the door, she is young, maybe only 20 if that, she has a look that says she as been around the galaxay and back a few times already. Before anyone can get more detail of her, you all notice at the same time that she is coming to your table.

She will be to your table in less then a minute... What would you like to do.


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 09-24-2001, 08:24 PM   #2
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I closely watch her movements and look for any possible weapons, hidden or not. Otherwise I just sit and wait for her to approach, resting my hands across my lap.

Last edited by Kvan; 09-25-2001 at 01:13 AM.
  you may:
Old 09-24-2001, 08:25 PM   #3
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
I leave the table and watch other entrances and exits plus the crowd because as a Jawa I don't think I'd better make first contact or be around durring contact (some poeple might not like Jawas)


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 09-24-2001, 08:51 PM   #4
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I lift my glowing eyes from my drink. I glance around the table, surveying who's there. (In other words, who's playing now?) I look into the woman's eyes, conveying a hint of authority. I push my drink towards the center of the table, and finger my charric under my dark brown robes, anticipating any danger.
  you may:
Old 09-24-2001, 09:09 PM   #5
Gamma732
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I slowly take a sip of my drink using the straw-like attatchment connected to my breath mask. As with most Gands, I intend to remain withdrawn from the visitor. As she approaches, I watch her movements with growing suspicion.
  you may:
Old 09-24-2001, 10:49 PM   #6
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
Voushh simply watches as the situation develops, slowly easing his hand beneath the table and toward his blaster.... not making any sudden movements, but as always preparing for the worst....


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 09-26-2001, 07:57 PM   #7
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
The human woman walks up to your table hands at her side in plan sight, with nothing in them. As she walks up to the table Masta say to her "Hello mama. Is there something we can do for you?"

The woman smiles after hearing masta say this. "Yes there is. I am looking of someone to protect me. I was on my way to consclet when a wing of fighters attacked me. I was able to hyper out before they could destroy me. But i took major damage and had to land here and repair my ship. But ever since i have landed, i have had to hide and fight the whole time. I can't take them all out myself, I barely made it here by myself. I am willing to pay you very well for you help. And i will supply you with any equipment you mite need to help me repair my ship."

What do you say or do?

(I would talk as a group about this one...)


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 09-27-2001, 10:43 AM   #8
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I removes my hand from my charric, turning it from "stun" to "off." I confer with the others at the table for a moment. . .
  you may:
Old 09-27-2001, 12:54 PM   #9
Eets
Me > You.
 
Eets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GeeBeeDotCom
Posts: 6,499
Forum Veteran 
*Eets'chula says: Do you know who is attacking you?*



eets
Eets is offline   you may:
Old 09-28-2001, 11:47 AM   #10
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
The mechanical rasping sound of a repirator mask can be heard over the noise of the bar. From beneath that mask comes an eeiry whisper: "Perhaps your pursuers would be even more generous than you?"

Voushh raises his hand from under the table just enough for the woman to see that he is still holding his blaster pistol and then hides it again beneath the table where the bars other patrons cannot see it.

"Who are you and just who are you running from?"


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 09-28-2001, 11:53 AM   #11
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*Gilgamoor sits in silence, watching her patently and waiting for her story to be told*
  you may:
Old 09-28-2001, 05:27 PM   #12
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
I stay in the corner of the Cantina to keep watching all entrances and exits and stays very alert to the situiation at hand...


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 09-28-2001, 05:31 PM   #13
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"I too, would like to learn more. . . After all, I am a man of knowledge. . ." I glance toward my jawa friend and then towards the door, before returning my gaze to the woman.
  you may:
Old 09-28-2001, 07:53 PM   #14
Eets
Me > You.
 
Eets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GeeBeeDotCom
Posts: 6,499
Forum Veteran 
*Eets'chula listens intently, expression unchangable.*



eets
Eets is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2001, 09:56 AM   #15
JEDI_MASTA
GB DM ExPeRt
 
JEDI_MASTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: KaShYyYk
Posts: 1,744
casually leaving my hand on my lightsaber i raise my head from my friends gazing into the eyes of of the human girl using my mind to look for any signs of hostility or great feer from the human because great feer could mean worse than hostility depending on who she is afraid of(did i do it right this time)


JEDI_MASTA is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2001, 05:36 PM   #16
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
Voushh leans forward slightly and in his mechanical, whispering voice says: "I'd suggest you answer my question....".


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2001, 06:53 PM   #17
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
I am running from no one!!!

I have a very important message for Chanclor Palpatine for my Queen, the ruler of naboo. A trade fedaration droid controll ship has appered in our system and looks to be repaying us for defeting their droid army and seeing that they lost there trade franties (sp gm speaking: Captain Panaka says this the the Nute Gunray before he walks onto the republic shuttle). Buy now they may have already started landing their troops. It has only been a few months since we drove them from our plant the first time, and we have not had enough time to build up are defences again. I am carring a message to Chancellor Palpatine asking for help. My whole squadron was fighting their droid fighters trying to make a path for me to get though, but i was hit my hyperdrive was badly damaged, i was lucky to come out of hyperspace at all. And to make it worst My main engines when out during landing. I don't know how is after me, but it looks like it could be a bounty hunter. All i can assume is that the remaise of the trade fedaration as put a pice on my head. I promes you, if there is a price on my head, each of you will get double the amont if i can make it safely to Coruscant.

Oonon can fell a large amount of honor and pride in her. He also fells she is in a great hurry. He sences no disciption from here. He also sences fear in here, it is not as strong as the honor and pride, but it is there. The last thing he tries to tell is wheather she has told them the everything, but for some reason he can't tell, my be she as that strong of a mind, or maybe it is something else...


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.

Last edited by Wraith 5; 09-29-2001 at 07:09 PM.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2001, 07:39 PM   #18
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
I stay in my corner of the cantina and stay alert watching all the entrances and exits.


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 09-29-2001, 09:58 PM   #19
Eets
Me > You.
 
Eets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GeeBeeDotCom
Posts: 6,499
Forum Veteran 
*Eets'chula sits quietly, eyes steadfast on the young handmaiden, while thinking in the back of his mind: hehehe, it's a handmaiden, eetchamama they're cute!*



eets
Eets is offline   you may:
Old 09-30-2001, 12:19 AM   #20
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Having overheard the entire thing from the corner, I move silently towards the exit, preventing her escape if she has hostile intent.
  you may:
Old 10-01-2001, 03:31 PM   #21
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Well then, I feel that as a Jedi, I should do nothing less than protect you for the time being. . ." I turn toward the others at the table awaiting their consent.
  you may:
Old 10-01-2001, 04:29 PM   #22
General Nilaar
 
General Nilaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 266
"The mighty Galactic Republic doing something useful?" says Voushh sounding disgusted. "I suppose anything is possible."

"I have no love of the Trade Federation..... and in any case Chancellor Palpatine can outbid them.... I will help you reach Coruscant safely.... though I don't know how much good it will do you." Voushh puts his blaster away and relaxes back into his seat.

"Then again, I've heard things are changing on Coruscant, perhaps Palpatine is stronger than previous Chancellors?"

Voushh looks at the rest of the group around the room: "What about the rest of you scum? Are you coming or do I get to keep all the reward myself?"


"You rebel scum!"

Imperial Vengeance: http://telhazen.home.att.net/
General Nilaar is offline   you may:
Old 10-01-2001, 04:34 PM   #23
Eets
Me > You.
 
Eets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GeeBeeDotCom
Posts: 6,499
Forum Veteran 
"As one of the republic's loyal Jedi Consulars, I am obliged to help this young woman from Naboo safely reach Coruscant."



eets
Eets is offline   you may:
Old 10-01-2001, 04:54 PM   #24
JEDI_MASTA
GB DM ExPeRt
 
JEDI_MASTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: KaShYyYk
Posts: 1,744
I too will gladly help her to coruscant


JEDI_MASTA is offline   you may:
Old 10-01-2001, 07:00 PM   #25
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*silently nods in affirmation*
  you may:
Old 10-02-2001, 04:37 PM   #26
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Well it's settled then! Miss, we would be honored to assist you. " I nod the all clear to (Fergie *I can't remember you name*) and glance about the cantina, just making certain that we haven't picked up any unwanted attention. . .
  you may:
Old 10-02-2001, 05:33 PM   #27
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
I disregard the all clear because there could be an ambush awaiting us outside. So I exit onto the streets and eventually dissaper into the crowd of people on the streets. I remain alert searching for any hostile intent in the crowds...


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 12:08 AM   #28
Gamma732
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Trying to remain inconspicous and withdrawn, as most Gands are, I look to the others seated at the table and say, "Aaryik* would like to suggest that we determine how we are going to go about escorting our friend here to Coruscant. It would be....unwise to not consider the future." I look to the others for approval.

*- Until becoming Findsmen of some renound, Gands refer to themselves in the third person, believeing the use of pronouns to be a privilage reserved for the famous.
  you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 01:11 PM   #29
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*I nod in agreement with the rest of my companions*
  you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 01:21 PM   #30
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
"Thank you, I don't think i will make it to Coruscant with out help. Well Mr. Aaryik I think we should first make it back to a small room i have, there i have suplies and a list of parts i will need to fix my fighter. One problem I see is if you are going see me all the way to Coruscant, how are we all going to get there. I came in a fighter and don't have room for anyone else. Do you have a ship??? If not there is a junk yard in this city that may have a frieghter that may be in good shape. But I don't think we should stay here to long, the bounty hunter that was after me could be here at any time."


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 03:54 PM   #31
Gamma732
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I say "Very well, then. You are right, we won't have much time if you are being followed..." Before moving, I scan the crowd looking for anyone showing possible hostile intent.
  you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 04:27 PM   #32
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
"We can talk more when we get to my place. It is safer then here."


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 05:23 PM   #33
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator
 
darthfergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,254
LFN Staff Member 
*Meanwhile*
I am still looking for anyone outside the Cantina with any hostile intent towards our new charge. (I know of her because Eets'chula has been sending me telepathic tidbits of the conversation) I remain very alert and the force streatched out to it's longest lenghts to search and defend our "client" of sorts...


darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 09:08 PM   #34
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I sneak ahead of the group, blending into the crowd, hoping to find any possible danger before it finds us.

Last edited by Tie Guy; 10-03-2001 at 11:17 PM.
  you may:
Old 10-03-2001, 09:26 PM   #35
Eets
Me > You.
 
Eets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GeeBeeDotCom
Posts: 6,499
Forum Veteran 
I am most skeptical about going to the young lady's living quarters, as there may be hostilities waiting there for us. However, Eets'chula is most willing to follow the group, taking up the rear and being cautious of attacks from behind.



eets
Eets is offline   you may:
Old 10-05-2001, 11:41 PM   #36
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Uttinni having been standing outside for a little while now sees trade federation battle droids come upto the bar that the group is in.

Uttinni not know yet how to send a message to one of his friends minds dicides to use one of his other tricks. He tries to send an image of what he sees to the rest of the group. He is able to send a image to every member of the group. They all see an image of battle droids matching to the front door.

The group got this image right before they walked out the door. but it gave everyone time to go for a weapon and all are ready to fight!!!


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2001, 12:12 AM   #37
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
There are 5 battle droid in a line in front of the door to the bar. Uttinni is off to the right in the crowd and Nashina'k is off to the left. The rest of the group is standing in front of the battle droids.

Gilgamoor having lead the group out into the street is the first one to be ready.

Battle order.
Gilgamoor (kvan)
Aurawn (Thrawn)
Nashina'k (TIE)
Eets'chula (mijtechboy)
Oonon (Masta)
Aaryik (gamma)
Voushh (General)
Jager (Rommel)
Uttinni (fergie)
Battle Droids (Wraith 5)


(Nashina'k)------------ (battle droids)-----------: (uttinni)

--------------------------------- (group) ------------------------------
---------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Please read chat thread before posting!!!!


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.

Last edited by Wraith 5; 10-06-2001 at 01:22 AM.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2001, 12:56 AM   #38
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*yells, to party* Battle Droids! Get Down!
*Unlatches lighsaber, and ignites the violet blade with a snap-hiss, and slashes at the battle-droid off to the far left.*
  you may:
Old 10-06-2001, 02:04 AM   #39
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Gilgamoor flys toward the droid with great speed, but he missed his timing by just a fraction of a second and missed thedroid with his lightsaber.

Gilgamoor fell flat on his feet behind the droids ready to attack again...


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2001, 10:33 AM   #40
Thrawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Another wild leap will do us no good, I think to myself. I snatch my charric from under my robes, switching it to "deep fat fry" aka "kill." In a swift movement a fire a couple of shots across the line of droids, while they are momentarily distracted by Gilgamoor. "BUDDOW, BUDDOW, BUDDOW!"
  you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > Star Wars RPG > Strange things happening on tatooine

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.