lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Should JKII.net require curtesy info on file submissions?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Maybe/Depends 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: JKII.net download organization
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-30-2003, 01:11 AM   #1
xoid

Question JKII.net download organization

I've found it difficult, if not impossible to find the 'latest' version of custom models, or their skins, without trawling through an average of 9 pages (for me anyway). While I'm quite content to spend time looking, as I often find something else I may want to look at, etc, being one of the unfortunate 56ker crowd, it takes ages to find what I'm looking for.
This problem is compounded by confusing descriptions, or often a complete lack of them. I know its not entirely JKII.net's fault... but they *could* require submissions to at least provide the courtesy of what model a skin goes with, no. of polygons for all LoDs on a given model, and a consistent way of naming updates to skins/models.
It really shouldn't have to be JKII.net's job, I am fully aware of that, but should they think of 'enforcing' some basic info, or technical info on what a download's got in it?
xoid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2003, 01:22 AM   #2
coupes.
★★★★★

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
this belongs in the feedback forum.
coupes. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > JKII.net download organization