lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Maggio Family
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-27-2003, 02:33 PM   #1
captainjack9000

Maggio Family

The Maggio Family is a futuristic mob for the game Star Wars Galaxies. We are a mercenary neutral Player Association in the town of Liberalis on the server Starsider on the planet Tatooine. Our goal is to make money and run things and not to let anyone get in our way. We look for any profession, race, or age. We are currently most looking for someone who can make a site, a merchant of any kind, and someone who wants to own a cantina.
If your future isn't with the Maggio Family, you don't have one.

If anyone has any questions post them here and i'll do my best to answer them. If you want to join e-mail me at captainjack9000@yahoo.com

"Violence is not the answer, it's only a temporary solution."
captainjack9000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2003, 06:38 PM   #2
captainjack9000

bump

"Violence is not the answer, it's only a temporary solution."
captainjack9000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Community Forums > Guild Recruitment Forum > Maggio Family