lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Streets.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2003, 02:12 AM   #41
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
New charachter:

John Smith.

For info see (The Transporter) minus the asian chick. Name is just there cuz I can't remeber his real name, but it's all good, doesn't have to be exacly the same.
---------------------------

Smith enters a cheap restraunt and heads over to a table in the back. Two men are sitting at the Table, a kocky thin brat with a ratty gotee, and a man in a brown suit, body guard by the looks of him.

"I'm here for some buissness," Smith announces plainly. The body guard looks up and nods; the brat stares straight ahead while sitting sprawled cassually across the restraunt bench. Smith sit's down.

As he slides into the seat the young man sparks up, " The names Jo-"

Smith cut's him off. "No names, rule number 1."

The kocky man smiles, folds his hands, and leans forward showing a few gold teath. A thin gold chain dangles beneath his blue silk shirt. "Oh ya, foregot."

The kocky man lifts a small briefcase from beneath the table and slides the silver case across to Smith. Poping it open Smith is pleased with what he sees but keeps a straight face.

The man leans back in his seat and says, "Ten grand, it's all yours. Just bring the package to this location, and drop it off at the rear door. You won't see anyone." He slides a paper with the adress to Smith who accepts it and slips it into his suits inner pocket.

"The packages weight?" Smith asks.

"Mabee ten pounds."

"Pleasure doin buissness," Smith forces a smile.

"My man'll give you the package on the way out. Deliver it at 9:00 sharp. any later and you just might wake up dead." He pauses and stares idolly for a moment, obviously realizing the senslessness of what he just said.

Smith cant help a weak smile and heads to the door where he's slipped a small crate. Smith carries the crate and places it in the trunk of his black mercadies, then drives off into the evening sunset.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2003, 09:05 AM   #42
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Jack takes out his cell phone*
Jack: Yeah, claims he doesn't need help. No, something big is gonna happen at his warehouse tonight though. Yeah let him go.
---------
Cop *to ted*: you're free to go
*Cop snaps the handcuffs off ted*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2003, 12:23 PM   #43
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Walking alone through the alley's,looking at thug's and gangster figures stay alive,the homeless thrive...
"Man..." He increases his speedto reach the end of the alley, one thought flows through his mind,one name...'Aisha'
What if she was killed, kidnapped,raped...the thoughts clustered together making him edgy.
He walks slowly towards a red car that simulated his younger brothers before he was killed,along with his mother and father....
"No...If they plan to work my buisness out,then I'll play them like fools."
Berreta grabs his cell an places a call.
Back at the warehousethe workers smirked.

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
-=DarkZero=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2003, 09:56 PM   #44
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Gerard: Jam his phones.
*Service on berreta's phones is suddenly cancelled, the warehouse's phone lines are blocked*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2003, 01:53 PM   #45
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Berreta is seen by some east side cripts as he runs towards his warehouse,they decide to jump him with bats,they surround him."Hey it's a blood bitch,lets **** him up!"
Berreta throws his gun at one of the guys "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!"After shouting,berreta pulls out an m4 submachine from his trench an starts waisting them away.

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
-=DarkZero=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Streets.