lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dev Team , Bugs
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-30-2003, 02:42 AM   #1
Dr.Ronbo

Dev Team , Bugs

Hey all just have a few questions, I got some ridicules bug going on here that I just cant figure out?

Every server I log onto, every one has the ability to the force powers but me, where some will work and others not. Is there something Iím missing?

P.S
Plus is there a technical support on this form? I see people with problems and none of them Answered by any one on the Dev team.
Dr.Ronbo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2003, 04:59 PM   #2
greedo626
Into this "Goth" thing

Location: The world sucks. It's not even worth dying. I'll just rot in my own misery. I'm incapable of feeling happiness.
what you need to do is apply your force to certain powers. on the screen where you pick you skin, saber color, side of the force, etc. click on the "force powers" button then select the powers you want. make sure you bind then to keys.

Am I still here?... meh...
greedo626 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Game Feedback > Dev Team , Bugs