lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Matrix RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-13-2003, 03:11 PM   #161
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
[Ok, sorry I didn't post for a while. I'll just say Oxford and Nolan had their fight]

Oxford: Do you see now, Nolan? In the matrix, every rule can be bent to suit our needs. It is merely a program. Now, let us go into the matrix....

*They are ported into the city*

See how each of these people represents a mind, we never free a mind after a certain age...

*Oxford continues in this fashion as an attractive young woman wearing a red dress walks by them both*

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2003, 06:17 PM   #162
Flamehart
The Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandolorian54
Sorry for using your character, I just needed an oportunity to explain why my guy only has one pistol.

why arn't more people posting is the story dieing? But I love this story

((That's great that you did that, really. I was in San Antonio for 3 days and I had no internet access so I couldn't post, so yeah, its great with me.))

Craig picked out a pretty decent car that him, Avalanche, Raven, and Will could use. He revved up the engine to make sure it worked.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2003, 06:39 PM   #163
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Nolan kept his eyes on the woman, distracted*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2003, 08:04 PM   #164
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
(few everyones back *sigh*)

Falcon heads over to his rolls roice (don't know how to spell it) "I'll take the leade, this caravan's heading under the Free way. You guys wana separate and get there individually or go as one group. If we go as one group we're an easyer target, if we separate someone could get caught and they'dd have no help. So?"

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2003, 08:15 PM   #165
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Sounds good to me." Shadow said. NeoVenom and Saphire agreed with Shadow.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2003, 04:46 PM   #166
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

what sounds good to you? Separate?

Old 06-14-2003, 06:51 PM   #167
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Oxford: Are you listening to me or looking at the woman in red?

Look again.

*The woman is still there. When Nolan turns round to ask Oxford what that was all about, an agent is staring him in the face. The program freezes*

Old 06-14-2003, 10:37 PM   #168
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Nolan: HOLY $#!T

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 06-15-2003, 02:19 AM   #169
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Yeah.....seperate)

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 06-15-2003, 02:58 AM   #170
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Falcon and Scorpion parted with the group to head on to the check point, the others headed off also. Falcon and Scorpion took a more direct route and arrivd first, there the waited for the others, weapons ready incase anything sould go wrong. In the meantime Falcon had retrieved his disc before finding Scorpion and now gave it to Ghost as she jacked out of the matrix. Indent Jacked out next. Scorpion and Falcon stayed in to see that all the others safely arrived.

Old 06-16-2003, 12:38 AM   #171
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Shadow calls Radar. "Operator...." replies Radar. "We wanna jack out, There is a phone at our location. "Ok. It sound take one sec." Shadow then hangs up his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radar presses at the keys and hits enter.

The phone rings and Shadow turns to Saphire. "You first." He says as he picks up the receiver and hands it to Saphire. Saphire places the receiver on her ear and fades out. Shadow then hangs up the receiver. The phone rings again. NeoVenom picks it up, places it on his ear and also fades out. Shadow then faces everyone, "Thank you." He then picks up the receiver, places it on his ear, and fades out.

Old 06-16-2003, 12:58 AM   #172
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Falcon and Scorpion looked out the window impatiently, wondering where Avalanche and his crew were.

(Helo? Craig?)

Old 06-16-2003, 06:43 PM   #173
Flamehart
The Commander

(Sorry, haven't been checking the forums lately)

A car pulled up, a little late and had some scratches on it.

Avalanche and Will stepped out, and Avalanche
spoke to Will

"Great driving, nuthead.."

Will only replied, "Hey, it was YOUR shortcut."

Lance stepped out, shaking his head. "C'mon guys, lets just get to the phone."

Raven came out behind Lance and they all went to the room where Scorpion was.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:10 PM   #174
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Falcon and Scorpion greet Avalanches crew and the whole group is once again back in the real world.

Back on his ship Scorpion finds out that Falcon's ship sent a transmission requesting that they meet. In the meantime Scorpion reviews the disk they had recieved.

In it is bad news. Agent's are soon to be upgraded, the robots have constructed new weapons, places to get out of the matrix are being destroyed, bugged, and guarded. Their world, has just gotten a little more dangerous. And one last thing on the disk. A human crew was being held captive, agents tortured the poor people for information. They would have to be rescued before anything of significance to the robots could be extracted.

(White Dragon? You still with us?)

Old 06-18-2003, 05:04 PM   #175
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Shadow, NeoVenom,and Saphire jack out of the Matrix. Shadow sits up from his seat and says angrily, "Damn it. We forgot download the information on that disk that Valence gave us. I had a feeling we were forgetting to do something."

NeoVenom then looks towards Arcon who is next to Radar, "Valence gave us a disk regarding information about the Matrix. His real name is Thomas Phillips. Sir, do you know someone by that name?"

Arcon then rubs his right hand against his chin as he thinks. He then says to himself, "Thomas Phillips....I knew a Thomas, but that was about ten years ago. He was a crew member on board the Galaxer. That was when I was a crew member as well. When we arrived on Zion, we lost contact with each other."

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire then stand up from their sits and left the core to join the others on the main deck.

Old 06-20-2003, 10:25 AM   #176
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Sorry for double posting )
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arcon speaks out to his crew, "We can find out what is on that disk in a couple of hours. As of now, it seems like we all need to get ourselves some sleep." He gives a slight smile after he finished speaking. Shadow reply, "I agree captain." Shadow smiles as well.

Radar says to them before they head to their rooms, "I'll stay awake. Kilobyte and I will make sure nothing wrong will happen. We'll go to sleep like after a few hours." He smiles and turns to Kilobyte. Kilobyte nods in agreement.

Old 06-21-2003, 02:28 PM   #177
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Oxford: They are everywhere and nowhere. They are everyone and no one. They are the agents. There is only one of us who can defeat them. Men have emptied their clips and hit only air. They can bend the rules of the program. They are the program...

Old 06-25-2003, 12:30 AM   #178
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster: That's why you guys are more worried about them than the SWAT teams?

Old 06-25-2003, 09:40 AM   #179
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Arcon wakes up his crew. They all meet up in the main deck. Arcon speaks towards his group, "Ok. We have to transfer the data on that disk as quick as possible to Zion. I will jack in this time aswell as Shadow and NeoVenom."

Arcon, Shadow, and NeoVenom head towards the core and sit at their perspective seats. Saphire head towards NeoVenom and stands next to him. Kilobyte stands next to Shadow. Radar stands next to Arcon. Radar then jacks in Arcon into the Matrix. Kilobyte does the same to Shadow. Before Saphire jacks NeoVenom in, "Be careful NeoVenom." She then kisses his forehead and jacks him in.

Arcon, Shadow, and NeoVenom found themselves in the basement of a building. They all check there guns. At the center of the basement laid a phone. It rang and Arcon picked up the receiver. "We're in."

Radar says to Arcon over his headpiece, "Ok, in that very building, go to the seventh floor and go in apartment 7I. There's a computer you can use. Call back when you all reach there."

Old 10-10-2003, 02:07 PM   #180
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((BUMP. ok, here's what we can do, we can either continue this RPG, restart it, or let it wither and die. Votes?))

Old 10-10-2003, 02:09 PM   #181
weiderudare
Veteran

Restart it!
I think its easier that way...

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2003, 02:42 PM   #182
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of character: Yeah, restart it and this time...everyone's character is on board the same ship....I guess.)

Old 10-10-2003, 02:50 PM   #183
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((OK, new rule: two ships MAXIMUM! preferably one ship))

Old 10-10-2003, 02:55 PM   #184
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Also, no one can hit Agents with bullets. Except if you catch them by surprise, obviously. Only Neo can kill an Agent.)

Old 10-10-2003, 03:12 PM   #185
weiderudare
Veteran

So, is anyone creating a new thread?????????

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 10-10-2003, 03:35 PM   #186
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by weiderudare
So, is anyone creating a new thread?????????
Let's see if anyone else from this thread wants to join

Old 10-10-2003, 03:36 PM   #187
weiderudare
Veteran

well, there 3 of us now, so maybe 2 more?

Old 10-10-2003, 03:41 PM   #188
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
1 or two, we'll wait today and tomorrow to see.

Old 10-10-2003, 03:42 PM   #189
weiderudare
Veteran

Yeah, lets do that
So, no being an Agent?
Damn, that would have been cool...

Old 10-10-2003, 03:44 PM   #190
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Being an agent leads to godmoding, godmoding leads to player-killing, player-kiling leads to spamming, spamming leads to banning, banning leads to multiple account using, multiple acount using leads to hate, hate leads to flaming, flaming leads to spammin, spamming leads to banning.....

Old 10-10-2003, 03:45 PM   #191
weiderudare
Veteran

......wich leads to the dark side...LOL
Ok, I see, Its just that I would have been cool to be an agent and chase after everybody.

Old 10-10-2003, 08:37 PM   #192
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

hmm...I see you've brought it back eh. well if you start a new thread for a matrix story I'll join.

Old 10-10-2003, 09:59 PM   #193
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
OK, let's see if Deac or Craig replies.

Old 10-11-2003, 01:58 AM   #194
Flamehart
The Commander

Huh? What'd I miss?

Old 10-11-2003, 02:44 AM   #195
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
We can either restart this RPG, or we can continue it. the leading vote is unanimous for restarting.

Old 10-12-2003, 12:20 PM   #196
weiderudare
Veteran

Jokemaster, create a new thread, or else I will.
Im dying to play some Matrix.

Old 10-12-2003, 01:04 PM   #197
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
New thread!!! LOL... The only sensible solution to the problem

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Matrix RPG