lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help! Stuck in Peru!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-28-1999, 08:00 PM   #1
james001

Post Help! Stuck in Peru!

After doing some rafting towards the beginning of the level, I ended up swimming in some underground caves. I lit that candle thing with my lighter and it exposed that exit that you chop away with the machete. I swam thru there and ended up in a little cavern where the water forms a little whirlpool. I cannot find an exit. I can't even go back the way I came cuz the water current is too strong.

I bought the Peru level after finishing level 6. Was that too early? Do I need additional machine parts to solve Peru?

you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-1999, 08:03 PM   #2
Cranial Tyrant

In the room with the whirlpool, push the block into the water to create your exit.
Old 11-30-1999, 06:57 PM   #3
Damian

YEP! Block off the whirlpool and the room will fill up with water. You'll be able to swim up and get out.

-Damian

------------------
Fear is the path to the darkside.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Help! Stuck in Peru!