lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: L3-guardhouse
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-30-1999, 03:30 PM   #1
joanieS

Post L3-guardhouse

Cannot open last door in guardhouse. The vent that seems to lead to the overhead section of the room is covered by a vent. If this is the correct route, how does one remove the vent? If not the correct route, what the heck do I do now?
joanieS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-1999, 03:44 PM   #2
mazes

Lightbulb

There is a vent that's covered but if you step up onto the group of boxes to the right of the room (where the soviet was), step just onto the second box facing the back of the room and jump up you should catch onto the open vent.
Good luck.

------------------
Like a mouse in a maze(s). After the Big Cheese!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-1999, 10:00 PM   #3
joanieS

How stupid can I get? I went on playing the game not knowing I would not be able to get back to take care of that room. Half way through "shooting the rapids" for hours it suddenly came to me that I was supposed to jump IN the hole not OVER it! Oh, well, lost $60 in treasure. LIve and learn.
joanieS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > L3-guardhouse