lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: first prague level: help me
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2003, 09:01 AM   #1
FunkMaster Solo

Unhappy first prague level: help me

I can't jump to that pipe by the bridge in the first prague level...I didn't see anyone else complaining about it, so I must be doing something really stupid...help me...what am I supposed to do?
FunkMaster Solo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2003, 09:25 AM   #2
nd

As far as I remember, there is a small ledge above that pipe. This is where you really should jump to, then shimmy over to the other side. Again, I hope I remember correctly and this is the spot where you are.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2003, 04:06 PM   #3
restyjones

Lightbulb Jumping unto pipe

Once you go down the stairs to the clearing....time your jump to the pipe in front of you and he will hang on and then shimmy over to ledge...once you do that he can swing over to the other side to get into the room.
Hope that helps....
restyjones is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2003, 06:42 PM   #4
FunkMaster Solo

it's all ok and I thank you for your efforts, but my problem is I can't seem to grab that f* pipe...he always falls down, and it doesn't seem like he can't reach it, more like he falls right through it...
Old 05-15-2003, 05:48 PM   #5
FunkMaster Solo

It's all cool now...I installed the patch and was in istanbul in no time...hehehe...they really fixed it nicely
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > first prague level: help me