lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Disappointed that SW:RC gets a movie...
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2003, 10:29 PM   #1
Blademaster_109

Gay!!

today lucas arts annouced they are making a new game, star wars republic commando. I went to the web site and they already have a movie. How gay is that.

Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Power. Power leads to Victory. Rage Channeled through aggression is unstoppable. the dark side offers unimaginable power. the dark side is stronger than the light.- OXM ADD

"Chinese people like to think of themselves as yello"-my chinese friend peter

"I am the unknow Jedi"-me
Blademaster_109 is offline   you may:
Old 05-13-2003, 10:33 PM   #2
The Count
Banned

If you are going to post something, post something useful not a bunch of homophobic incoherent crap, this has to be the stupidest post I have ever read in my whole entire life, LucasArts release another FPS based on the prequel games, and you think it is homosexual, hmmm thats intelligent, Moderator delete this post it has no relevance whatsoever.
The Count is offline   you may:
Old 05-13-2003, 11:07 PM   #3
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Blademaster_109...is there really any need for that kind of remark? You've made some very good posts on these boards, so I'm disappointed to see something like this coming from you.

Anyway, as you know this forum is for discussion of Jedi Academy. You can discuss the new SW title in the E3 forum at the top of the forums list...where I've already made a thread about it.

Please be more respectful of other members when posting. I look forward to your cooperation.
StormHammer is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Disappointed that SW:RC gets a movie...