lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: assault on lance (Captain EjL 2)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-06-2003, 08:48 PM   #1
Jeedii_zaarinn

Location: ej's pirate house, near skull cove in the carribean.
assault on lance (Captain EjL 2)

now that everybody is back at ej's house and in his office, he sits down with Craig topshot and joe

Phillipians 4:13: I can do everything because Christ gives me strength.
Jeedii_zaarinn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2003, 10:31 PM   #2
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((You mean Havoc?))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2003, 07:43 PM   #3
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig leans against the nearest post or wall instead of sitting, waiting for what ej has to say.
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2003, 10:22 AM   #4
marichui

x-men rpg

as Craig leans the wall(or post) breaks because of his weight and he falls to the floor while others laugh at his stupidity.

BOOM!
Yes, folks you guessed it, I'm finally gone!
::cheer::

**********(())*())&)&*()*********

So if you don't mind I'm going to vacuum myself up and try to put myself back together. Just hold on for a while. Okay? Okay.
::awe::
marichui is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2003, 07:09 PM   #5
Flamehart
The Commander

(OOC: hahaha....no. Do not control other's characters)

The wall does NOT break, being Craig does not way enough to do that, and Craig just instead turns and laughs at the stupidity of marichui's post.

-------------------

(OOC: Ok now to be serious..)

Craig sipped some of his drink left over from the bar as he leaned against the post (which did not break)and waited for the breifing and plans.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:37 PM   #6
topshot
Loves Taffy

((OOC: Joke, he was referring to another character from Welmin's Cantina, so don't worry, Havoc's still in the game! ))

Topshot sits at the table, resting his head on his hand, waiting for EJ to come in to the room and brief them on the mission. In the mean time, he starts conversing with the others.

"Say, has anyone seen that holo-film, hosted by Jabba's Cineplex, based on our last mission where EJ, Havoc, and I were fighting to destroy the dark lord Luminaro Unduli?"

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2003, 10:34 PM   #7
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig smirked, finally a topic to talk about. "I haven't seen it yet, but I've been meaning to. So how's your abilities been coming along? I've already explained what happened to me, its your turn."
Old 05-09-2003, 05:38 AM   #8
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
*Breaking in*

marichui, don't make me delete joke posts. No trolling, please. Craig, it's all your fault for replying, now I don't want to muss thread integrity

/end OOS
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2003, 09:14 AM   #9
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I apologize for my sister's behavior, she's been given a severe warning and won't do that again. I hope.))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 05-09-2003, 07:11 PM   #10
Flamehart
The Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Redwing
*Breaking in*

marichui, don't make me delete joke posts. No trolling, please. Craig, it's all your fault for replying, now I don't want to muss thread integrity

/end OOS

((OOC: Alright, I'm very sorry Redwing, won't let it happen again))

Craig finished his drink and chucked it into the nearest trash can, then continued waiting for the briefing.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:44 PM   #11
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: im sorry for everyone waiting. now lets get down to buisness. lance has an army and now with most of my pirate crew gone with him they'll help out with him. we must go and swoop in and destroy everything of his. my forces are armed with alot of ships and weapons. topshot im sure u know what im talking about. for the newcomers i have 1 super star destroyer and 4 star destroyers, among many many other star ships. for ground assault vehicles, i got many at-ats, and the republic gunships used during the clone wars. everything will be explained later with all the ships and what not.

what im thinking about doing is that we'll rob lance's banks. then hit some of his weapons depots. our first target is the commerce bank in the outer rim. and then we will work our way in to the core worlds then finally the major bank on coruscant. we will only be taking money out of lance's account. i will do this alone with u guys guarding the front door. this is only for the bank on coruscant. after we hit his banks and depots we'll make one final assault on his palace. yes i know he is very rich, and we will take all his treasure. plus my men back. we will begin preparations 2morrow. u are all welcome to stay here in my house. my servants will help you all. u may have dinner tonight also. following that u are free to pracitice ur fighting skills.

Old 05-10-2003, 08:16 PM   #12
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Havoc entered in time to hear the plan*
Havoc: No, Lance has insurance on all the weapons depots, we want to hit those first, then the banks. If we hit the banks first when we hit the weapons the insurance will go straight to him instead to the bank.

Old 05-10-2003, 10:17 PM   #13
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: good idea, havoc. or we can split our forces. mr long john silver will be my second in command. he will lead the assault on the depots. (i will also be playing him) and i will lead the bank robberies.

Old 05-11-2003, 06:56 PM   #14
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nodded, agreeing to all this. "I will supply my own vehicles though, thanks. Sounds like a well thought out plan. Havoc proves a good point. Also, another thing. If you need a good hacker to get into the banking system accounts, I can help with that as well. There isn't a security program that I can't hack into."
Old 05-11-2003, 09:57 PM   #15
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot:"Now ain't that the truth? Now what I think is that robbing a bank will get us thrown into Imperial concentration camps, so we would have to be extra careful in our foot-steps. You never know what we could encounter."

And in reply to the question he was asked by Craig:

"My body has been working over time on major upgrades. Your old suit gave me the idea to implant a special computer chip into my left gun arm. Pretty interesting, since it updates my gun arm as well by building new internal parts. "

Old 05-11-2003, 10:15 PM   #16
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig smirked, then shook his head, "Don't let yourself turn entirely machine, thats a no-no."
Old 05-12-2003, 05:28 PM   #17
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: another good idea craig. we will need all available help to pull plan a off. lets start gathering our forces.

*every one follows ej outside* ej: we are going to head towards a mountain with a valley on the other side. that is where i keep my ships. at least some of them. we will board a shuttle.

*one hour later and at the valley* ej: here we are. captain silver and i are the leaders. u guys are appointed as smaller leaders of squadrons. for our first robbery we will take a star destroyer and 5 republic gunships. there will also be 5 men per group. topshot craig havoc silver and i will each lead a group. my men and i will rob the bank, u guys get to cover me. we will divide up the loot among each other.

Old 05-13-2003, 10:32 PM   #18
Jeedii_zaarinn

does that sound like a good plan?

Old 05-13-2003, 10:33 PM   #19
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nodded. The plan sounded good. He then turned to ej though, "I would prefer to use my own ship. It is faster and stronger than these ships you have picked."
Old 05-13-2003, 10:50 PM   #20
topshot
Loves Taffy

"Myself as well," stated Topshot,"Mine's equipped with state-of-the-art cloaking devices, engines, shields, the whole shibang. It's also equipped with a special transmitter that encodes messages so that only the specified receiver can understand it. No matter how hard anyone tries to pry open the receiver's message or intercept it, all they'll get is just mixed letters. And as for myself being half-machine, my body will give me a choice of any upgrades I feel are necessary. Only half of my body is machine, y'know."

Old 05-14-2003, 04:43 PM   #21
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: ok if u want to use ur own ships and men. however u are welcome to use my star destroyers if u need to repair ur ship.

Old 05-15-2003, 08:30 PM   #22
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nodded and pulled out a small transmitter and hit a button. A quiet hum sound was heard as the Ragnarok (pic coming soon) landed near the Star Destroyers, etc.

Last edited by Flamehart; 05-15-2003 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-17-2003, 02:13 AM   #23
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot:"And one more thing. I personally invited an old friend of mine to accompany us on this mission. He is a sith outcast that goes by the name Darth Rythe. If any of you messes with or angers him, be warned, he is very deadly in his profession!"

*Shows them the "cut-throat" kill sign.*

Old 05-17-2003, 11:33 AM   #24
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig smirked, "Great. More help the better." He then added, "and why would you think I would kill a friend of yours, of all people? A friend of my friend is my friend, and my enemy's enemy is my friend as well." (OOC: wanted to add that line in somewhere lol)
Old 05-17-2003, 12:06 PM   #25
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej allright guys lets get the first robbery up and going. the star destroyer orbit is ready to leave. so that we may all travel together, topshot u and rythe may go in the same ship, and craig and i will go up in his. we will meet at the bridge. so lets go!

Old 05-17-2003, 01:18 PM   #26
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig turned toward the Ragnarok, "I will have to drop you off on the ship first, ej, because I want to do a little recon first."
Old 05-17-2003, 01:32 PM   #27
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Havoc: I brought my own friends as well.
*Havoc runs to his own ship, where a squad of 4 members is waiting*

Old 05-17-2003, 02:31 PM   #28
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: sounds good craig i was hoping u would do that any way since i will be taking my private ship "ej's pride". havoc it sounds good that u brought ur men along. craig we will meet u at the rallying point. lets all get back to our ships and meet in the ISD fredicksburg.

*at that note ej and craig jumped into craig's ship. rythe and topshot jumped into topshot's ship. havoc went into his ship along with his men and they lifted out of the hangar towards the fredicksburg.*

Old 05-17-2003, 03:22 PM   #29
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig docked with the ISD, waited for ej to get on, then undocked and went into hyperspace, but was pulled out of hyperspace by an Imperial Blockade. This wasn't good, because he had been in hyperspace for only seconds, and that meant that they would eventually run into the blockade on the mission. An Imperial Officer spoke via intercom on Craig's ship.

Imperial Officer: "You are in Imperial Airspace. Leave now or be taken into custody or destroyed."

Craig smirked, and replied, "Not on your life, scumbag." The Blockade opened fire, and the Ragnarok twisted this way and that, apparently more maneuverable than anyone would've thought due to its size (any of you seen Outlaw Star? a bit bigger than that ship). Craig flew right past the blockade at an incredible speed. Just moments later, missles slammed into several Star Destroyer's shield towers, the missles going so fast the radar didn't have time to pick it up.

Craig shouted on his ship, "Droids, man the guns!" The several combat-trained droids on his ship ran into the gun ports and fired the ship's turrets at the Star Destroyers' command center area. Craig looked around for the command ship of them all, found it, and flew a bit away from it then turned toward it. The engines revved, then an orange glow formed around the Ragnarok.

Craig said to the droids, "Hang on boys, its gonna be a rough ride."

The Ragnarok rocketed straight for the command center of the blockade ship and collided with it, causing the command ship to explode and the rest of the blockade to retreat. Any communication with Ej's ship was cut off immediately.

Was the Ragnarok still intact?

((OOC: Answer what you think in your next post, guys, I'll be back soon for my next post))

(Edit: Picture of the Ragnarok is here:

Ragnarok )

Last edited by Flamehart; 05-17-2003 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-17-2003, 03:42 PM   #30
Jeedii_zaarinn

*just then the blip on the command deck of the star destroyer to craig's ship just went dead.*

ej: hmmmm i sure hope he is allright. lets just hope he will meet us at the rallying point.

*ej sits himself on the command chair, with other chairs pulled out for the friends.*

Old 05-18-2003, 06:03 AM   #31
Darth Rythe
The Sith Lord

"He'll be fine!"
*in my mind*...What the hell just happened one minute i was at the bar next thing i'm here.

"TOPSHOT DID YOU DRUG ME AGAIN!!!"

Zaxted Starport | Rhett at his Worst | Lego Night Club |
Knowledge is power.....power is required for computers.....computers are required for porn...
computers are very freakin important! --- Astrotoy7
Darth Rythe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2003, 11:37 AM   #32
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Havoc laughs at what Rythe says, knowing it probably isn't above topshot*

Old 05-18-2003, 01:27 PM   #33
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: lets all go into hyperspace!

*at that moment, the ISD Jimmy's Luck jumped into hyperspace. 2 hours later the ISD came out near the rendevou point.*

ej: here we are! hmmmm i wonder where craig can be?

*then all of a sudden a blip came up*

comm officer: hey a ship is coming up. it looks dragon like or something. captain shall i contact it?

ej: yes

comm officer: sir that is craig. apparently he has survived!!!!!!

*at the bridge shouts of happiness came about*

Old 05-18-2003, 01:30 PM   #34
Flamehart
The Commander

The Ragnarok came hurtling into view, entirely intact and undamaged, but Craig was having some trouble pulling it back on course. He twisted around the controls and the Ragnarok spun into control. He docked with the ISD and boarded, and was happily greeted by the crew. "Sorry about that guys. There was a blockade here just a few minutes ago, had to wipe them out and I lost contact with you."
Old 05-18-2003, 02:18 PM   #35
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: its ok. looks like the repairs on ur ship will take a while. looks like u will have to come with me.

Old 05-18-2003, 02:22 PM   #36
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shook his head, smiling, "The Ragnarok isn't as damaged as you would think it is. I would give it 20 minutes before the droids are finshed preparing."

((OOC: Ive got to go to church REALLY soon, so I wont be able to respond until about 1 PM)
Old 05-18-2003, 05:57 PM   #37
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot:"No, a little fairy named Vader came along and put you to sleep. When next I knew, you ended up in my interceptor. Outcast interceptor, that is........"

Suddenly the ship is bombarded by the Kass Army's Tie-Bombers.

Topshot:"Damnit! That piece of bantha crap Kass Army again!
They're always trying to capture me! Rythe, man the
guns! I'll pilot the ship!"

Old 05-18-2003, 06:55 PM   #38
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig turned on the intercom and called Topshot. "How's it goin over there? If you need any help I can be right over."
Old 05-18-2003, 08:11 PM   #39
Jeedii_zaarinn

ej: gun officer, target those ships over there. mk send a message to the pilots. have 2 squadrons of xwings and tie fighters. if we dont stop this force our first robbery will be blown. mk relay a message to the station helm's deep. tell them to send out 5 corellian gunships, 4 cruisers, and 2 star destroyers. have the isd's carry 3 squads of atrs and 2 squads of gunboats.

*ej turns to the gang*

ej: does ne body wanna call out their forces? while our forces are doing battle u guys load up the strike ships and we will head down to that station. once we head down we will go to the center vault. craig ur up front with me. we will be able to do this.

* ej's fleet just came out of hyperspace* ej: here comes the ships i ordered for. captain of isd gollum move our forces to the center of battle. begin launching star fighters, and pound the capital ships with lasers and torpedoes.

Old 05-18-2003, 10:35 PM   #40
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nodded, but then had a confused look on his face, "Weren't we originally going to attack his weapon depots first, so the insurance would go to his bank rather than him?" Either way, Craig went down to the Ragnarok, told ej he'd be waiting for him there, and strapped himself in the pilot seat.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > assault on lance (Captain EjL 2)